I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming.

kaf

btw just think about how good the internet is in that house. 4 people streaming at the same time wew.

I just know that this story is gonna end like every other shitty "romance harem" - with MC chosing the first (the most boring) heroine over the others, and flushing down the toilet all of the relationships he build with other heroines. And this is still called "harem"...

It’s pretty obvious all the characters are the same characters you would find in any other romcom. The story isn’t that good. The MC is generic. But do I care? No. This is my guilty pleasure.

Finally the thing I wanted for a long time happens next chapter.
A Vina focused chapter.

The mangas fun and I enjoy it but God damn japanese authors and first girl syndrome is such a bore

I am slowly getting tired of this repeating again and again.

Chapter 42 brief summary

Starts with trap kun streaming and getting distracted by his thoughts. After stream he thinks about jimi a little. Takane talks to the other vtuber (honey bear chan) about the contest and reluctantly says she is participating too. But she doesn't have any confidence. She watches past performances and gets even more depressed. MC walks in on that as usual. She asks him to be her practice partner, he says yes and then she gets super nervous and didn't want to participate anymore. MC shouts out the same speech he did four times now. She is convinced and wants to participate now. MC walks out the room and bumps into Trap kun. Trap kun goes evil mode and asks " You two are really close aren't you? ", they deny it and say it's just normal. Then he says " You two are going out, aren't you? "

Users who are viewing this thread