I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

What the hell is so good about Yuriel that all these men just fall into her lap? Like, outside of this game being rigged in her favor.
Is she really that pretty? But she's just a damn maid...what, is scheming and crying women that sexy? What the hell is this setting...Emperor, she legit is messing with your daughter, and you're just gonna pretend like that's all good and not blatantly disrespectful of the imperial family's power..?

Dex-chan lover
I'm so mad. Why is she even letting Yuriel talk to her like they, she's just a maid.
And Her stupid simping brother 😩 I'm furious.
You know what, let her become the king's concubine/ favorite then have her set up and caught by him in the act with another target, we already know she'll go for the other guys, maybe he'll kill her then or lose interest and abandon her.
Whatever the princess decides to do she has to do it without being caught and she has to stop Yuriel from becoming Queen. That seems like another secret option and once that happens Yuriel might be able to punish the princess for trying to harm her.
Should have killed her in the garden instead of making empty threats, too bad the FL is above murder but not sending someone to get raped?

Thanks for the updates 💕

how is that girl getting all these men with those actions and attitude like????????? is that ur standards?? non existent bar

Aggregator gang
Wow how very Mary Sue, as expected of an otome game.

absolute-horrifying-angry-screeching-sounds.jpg

If I were the princess, I honestly would have killed her long ago. Ugh she's like a cockroach!

I want to like this... And I get that MC is not someone who would just outright kill someone, she's not the real Princess.
Regardless, I feel like the author is giving Yuriel too many free passes, and giving her too many opportunities for free, all for the sake of drama and suspense.
I can see why the King would be interested in her, as MC is just offering her on a platter, and the "are you in love with her" comment would have pushed him over the edge... but pacing in front of her room? Seriously?

Ugh my blood pressure...
And to reply yall, isn’t this what an otome game will be? Like all the MLs will revolve around you once you get into their route? That’s why the game is so forgiving toward Yuriel, cuz she’s a player with the system... while the MC is a supposed-to-be villainess with the bug...

Fed-Kun's army
im so confused???? like i like this manhwa dont get me wrong, but its frustrating and really weird how she cant just banish the girl or punish her for treason or smthn?? and whats with the security where some random ass girl can deliver notes for the princess?
while i can understand the mercy, im having trouble grasping why even the head maid wont listen to a royal

@Despada yo facts and i get the drama but its kinda annoying bc a chapter all went to a yuriel going uwu somehow i can send letters on the princess' behalf and no one will suspect me? and the emperor route is just so weird, man needs to get a grip

Ok I was so serious and angry when reading the first two options but I snorted as soon as I read the third. Why is ot always so easy for these fickle fls to faint so easily 😂😂

fkcin killl that girl already i cannot

except for velrod hating her which doesn't even matter what's stopping mc???

i am getting piss off. She can send her away and then find reasons to kill her. The one main reason to kill her is that she seduced two of her concubines. If her father doesn't allow this little thing [since she killed many nobles what is a mere maid] then it means that the maid is more important and you are not his real child or were the child of his more hatred wife. Seriously MC kill the fcking maid O_________O

@eminyan I do think this is a mockery to the dating sim otome games. No matter what you do even if you are a peasant, the villain aka the one who has one of the highest rank in the kingdom, can't do anything. As the MC I do enjoy but looking it from the villain POV, man I am getting piss off LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread