I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

bruh the meperor is pissing me off so bad and WHY DOESNT SHE KILL YURILE AND OMFG WHY IS THE EMPEROR BEING LIKE THATT UGH CAN HE STOP BEING SO OBSESSED WITH THAT FUCKING MAIDDD

Aggregator gang
Yuriel.... Makes me feel almost as frustrated as Trashta T-T
There was a little relief when she was being confined, but all that left in a rush as soon as she met the emperor......
Gaaaaaahhhhhhh! Our amazing MC just wants to live! What's your problem!? T-T
Thanks for the chapters~!

AGHHHHH I HATE YURIEL’S GUTS 😡
I guess when you take something away from someone they want it even more and in this case it’s the emperor being unable to meet her 🤮

Thank you for the updates!

At this rate Yuriel will end up realizing that the princess can see her game screen lmao.

Focusing on the good cuz my blood pressure be too high rn ....

LOOK AT MY THEM KISSING IN THAT LOW LIGHT AHHHH SO CUTE AHHHHH AHHHH NADRICKA ACTING LIKE A PUP IS SO CUTE THEYRE SO CUTE AHHHHHH 🥰🥰🥰

BRO LITERALLY EVERY CHARACTER IS TRASH EXCEPT FL, NADRIKA, AND THE PUPPY MAID, KILL EVERYONE ELSE, FL NEEDS TO DETHRONE THE EMPEROR URGHHH

KILL HER SHE BROUGHT YOU IN THAT WORLD AND DOESN'T CARE ABOUT ANYONE BUT HERSELF DROP HER ASS

Group Leader
Thanks for the new chapters! 😘
GrimyFirsthandAmericancicada-size_restricted.gif

Is the game's program really defective or is the bad FL really so lucky to always hook up or meet everyone? 😱
This is getting ridiculous! It would be nice if the princess could finally have a say in the game or get a mission, because that's not fair. 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread