I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

How can a manwha that I liked so much at the start go downhill like this? Honestly is so damn hard to sympathize with her since she's such a dumb bitch, no offense.

Kill Yuriel. If you can't do so, mess with her pretty face and use punishment as excuse. If you can't do so drug her and send her to some neighbor country bordel. If you also can't do so just search the magic available to break her mind or anything so she's virtually useless.

Sure she have her moral compass and doesn't want to kill, but in the minute Yuriel puts others like Daisy on grave risk is simply selfish of her to keep Yuriel around doing whatever she pleases.

While I want Yuriel dead just like everyone else, I do think the princess shouldn't just carelessly kill her asap.
Yuriel is the original FL, and things might backfire to the princess if the FL is dead.

Also who knows what could happen to the "system" if the main player is dead? The princess has been wise enough to follow the game's progression thanks to those stupid windows anyway

So to everyone annoyed with her not killing Yuriel, a few chapters later sort of clarifies why she doesn't want to. It's not that she doesn't have a good reason to.

Fed-Kun's army
Fck this system.
I get why the Princess doesn't kill Yuriel though. No matter how extremely annoying she is, Yuriel is the "center" of that world. If Yuriel was killed, who knows if the world would continue without her, or get restarted, or crumble along with her?

Please please please someone kill that emperor out of jealousy and let Her be the Empress

all I care about in this manwha is: Nadricka and our queen (current princess). everyone else including the emperor and the white lotus bitch Yuriel can all die

Ugh this is gonna give me major anxiety now. Ugh I really hate yuriel. But the princess and nadrika are such a cute couple tho😍😍😍

🤤Arrrrgh, that woman, ruin my soothing moment of Nadricka on this chapter
so i will just scroll back and ogling🤤, i meant read Nadricka's story again

i adore Nadricka x Queen so muchhhhh but i'm afraid that he's not our ML😭😭😭 i have a feeling that the ML is that red-haired guy but i hope that isn't true :(

I am having the same feeling that I had when I was younger. The time where I threw my slipper at a cockroach and thought it died, but when I lifted my slipper, it flew towards me. I cannot describe the anger, surprise and aggression that I felt towards this squirming, garbage-feeding vermin. (Sorry cockroach, I don’t hate you anymore since Yuriel is taking that spot) Cockroach + Yuriel = Cock chasing yurioach (please pardon my language)

Why tf was the EMPEROR pacing in the SERVANTS QUARTERS. Like what even the fuck??

Users who are viewing this thread