I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

Lol i just realized that the title is so ridiculous/funny after reading the title in Indonesian XD

Genuinely curious to what direction this will take we’ve gotten this far and I still don’t know what route she’s going for 🤔 or is this just a survival manhwa? It makes me anxious for her that there’s so much we don’t know.

Aggregator gang
Geez speedcat, you are spoilling us with the massive update. Jk, thank you a bunch for the scanlation.

Dex-chan lover
Robia's really cute with glasses, put them back on you probably can't see anyways
Someone princess probably told him he looked better without them 😒

I love you translators 😭💕 I comment every chapter just for your hard work! MANGADEX stops me tho cause I post too much 💕

I wonder what makes eclot so loyal to the imperial family when he has the power to rebel and they're kinda shitty as well, at least before MC arrive both emperor and princess are not likeable

Fed-Kun's army
Alright, this chapter at least made some sense to what Eclot was trying to do. A loyal dog to the royalty hm.
I really hope Nadricka will be good till the end I like you so much.
She should place spies next to Yuriel to know what she's up to, just banishment is still risky. Or maybe she's just depending on the system to find out?

@OraOraApril19 You hit jackpot. That's actually very clever of the OG princess. Maybe she's manipulated by the emperor. He worries about the normal royal affairs while she takes down all the rivals.

they need a better explanation for why they cant just kill yuriel.. its so unsatisfying rn

@limoncello
it was a couple chapters ago, but MC decided that Yuriel is not the biggest threat.
Rather, the game's "system" is the most dangerous thing she needs to deal with (since it considers her a bug).
Since Yuriel is the MC of the game, the system's choices revolve around her.
And since MC has the ability to see Yuriel's choices, she can see where the system is trying to take the game.
Killing Yuriel would basically destroy any insight she has to the inner workings of the "system."

Rather, when the system notices that MC can see Yuriel's choices, I'm guessing that the system will try to kill Yuriel in order to cut off the MC from any info.
At that point, Yuriel may become an ally.

But I have no real basis for that, just a guess.

Something about Eclot's prodding feels like he's testing the MC; maybe he's noticed that she's somewhat different from what he remembers and he's checking how much she's changed.

Users who are viewing this thread