I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
finally some blood is split. I can understand the apprehension with the heroine but this truly solidifies her "resolve" to go against the current, the build for this series is amazing so far.

im getting so confused with all the names omg its time someone make a character chart 😭😭

i always love the staff section after the chapter they look like such funny and cool people to be around

Ugghhh, I'm so weak when it comes to dark haired MLs. Eclot has me wishing this wasn't a reverse harem, and it looks like it's going to be a slow burn with how rigid he is, so double the pain.

Thanks for the update. ❤

I didn’t realize I was into crying LIs but I’m not 100% team Nadricka seeing Robia’s tears. 👀
Not Eclot though, never Eclot. 😤

Hmm I rate this chapter 8/10 because ria was absolutely slaying which made 10 points but nadricka wasn't in it so thats -2 points

Group Leader
Yes, finally MC are picking up the spine now. It doesn't matter what you do in your past life. This is your new life now. If you don't change you'll end up dead again.

If she keep this up imma root for her!

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!

She is speaking in riddles (that or I am just too sleep-deprived to understand). Can someone please explain what she meant when she was talking to Eclot.

This isn't actually reverse harem endgame, is it? Nadricka is the only I like for her anyways. That or the rumored kept girl Daisy who doesn't know it's her. Who doesn't love puppy-dog characters? The rest can be her companions once they figure out how to become a strong and independent woman like Ria. Well... men, in their cases.

Thank you for the translations~! I'm enjoying the story more than I thought I would.

Users who are viewing this thread