I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 36

Nadricka,,,, my baby,,,, 🥺

Honestly the only guys I can appreciate being in her harem are Nadricka, Eclott, and the other blonde dude whose name I forgot. Don't really care much for Ettsen and I kinda wish they'd at least just end up as good friends or comrades, but I doubt that'd happen.

Double-page supporter
Justice for Eclot! My man just looks sad this chapter.

This is the most dramatic/complicated harem ever. Kind of wish she just focuses on running the country and repairing what "she" did in the past. I pity the men but she's not really making things better with them.

Yassss I need moar siegerrr
Damn eclot why didn't you have any dialogue in this chapter eh?

Omg Nadricka my cutie 😍 I literally felt his pain and struggles when he had to lie that he could not dance... so Ria can invite Eclot and mitigate the situation...

Group Leader
It breaks my heart for Eclot and Ettsen. I understand why our FL likes Nadricka the most, but she should pay more attention to the others. I hope she'll dance with Eclot. 😍
Thanks for the new chapter! 😊

oh no... i'm weak to nadricka :C and eclot, and ettsen too ;A;

Am I the only one still having a hard time keeping up with all the men in her harem?? Like how many is there, 5, 6?

honestly i feel like MC keeps thinking she's handling everything but she's just hurting more and more people, giving people false hope and things are getting very very messy. i really wonder how this is going to end.

I love all the men except nadrika (shoot me sorry I dont like little pups).... but dayuuumm ettsen gets a serious glow up that makes you swoon 😂 I miss eclot and his manliness the most tho 😏

i feel like,,, her just shoving red hair aside and pretending like what the princess of the past did to him has nothing to do with here is going to come back to bite her,,,, like she(past princess) fucked his WHOLE LIFE UP, like COMPLETELY, and now fl is trying to wash her hands of him and send him away like that will solve everything,,, its a very complicated scenario on both sides too since nothing she does now will make up for what the past princess did to him,,, god i love the drama

I think Nadricka gets how she feels bad for Eclot and will use the excuse of not knowing how to dance so she can dance with him

What was the name of the promo at the end? Love the artist and thank you for the basically professional tl work

Users who are viewing this thread