I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

Rip nadricka
Ik its gonna be a reverse harem but i just feel so bad since he was like the first dude to be loved (ig) by the princess and it just feels like shes abandoning him for other men :(

Right now, I really only care about Nadrika and Eclot. Robia is meh. I do wanna learn more about Mister Tall Dark and Handsome but I think that's going to take time since he does not really have much of a personal relationship with the princess.

I don't even know what Robia is doing anymore... He's been acting differently and doing so much I don't know what to think of him anymore. First impressions last and his wasn't the best

Fed-Kun's army
I live for the TL notes at the end, especially when Eclot is involved. 🤣

Robia's angst needs to go elsewhere. Him and Ettsen can just not exist tbh. Go to your beloved heroine or whatever.

Why is Robia upset that she doesn't trust him or care for him when he literally hasn't even done anything for her except sleep with the bitch heroine. Ettsen's issues make sense because his country got taken over and he was taken prisoner but bruh you're just a librarian who had nothing bad happen other then you got seduced by a princess and turned into a concubine.

ALSAKSJGSDGJAKA

ECLOT SMILEDDDD

AND THE FLYING DANCING THINGY NOT TOUCHING GROUND LOLLL

MORE ECLOT YOO WHY CANT THERE BE FULL CHAP OF ECLOT ONLY I NEED HIM LEIK AIR

Why would she trust robia when he betrayed her trust already BY SLEEPING WITH SOMEONE ELSE 🤡 he’s gross for that and I would’ve gotten rid of him as a concubine straight away
i really don't like him and i want him to leave already. im sick of seeing him throwing himself pity parties when its his own fault. You reap what you sow. 😌I literally dont care if he “redeems” himself he already messed up and i hope she doesn’t forgive him. Damn him and his crocodile tears.

I hate Robia but the rest of the boys are fine lmao. Why is Robia so f***ing upset??!?!? He should be appoligizing to the mc.

Fed-Kun's army
Ugh, I don’t like the blonde guy.. lol
But AWWWWWWWW to the princess and Eclot. Thank you!!

AHHHHHHHH
TOTALLY SIMPING FOR ECLOT AND NADRIKA......

UGGHHHHH, TOOO MUCH DRAMA ROBIAA. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ECLOOOTTTTTTT (ο̬̬̬̬̬̬̬̏̃ɷο̬̬̬̬̬̬̬̏̃)

thank you sooo much for the updaaaaate

Users who are viewing this thread