I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 39

Fed-Kun's army
Not sure what to feel about Robia now...
Sorry but nadricka is still my fav boy...

man idgaf throw him to the curb i dont like him for some reason LMFAO

He brings her to a lake at night, it's just the two of them, and he's been passive-aggressive this whole time. I honestly thought he was going to drown her on purpose. 😅 Seriously though, why doesn't she have a bodyguard? Took me this long to realize she apparently doesn't have any security detail assigned to her.

Gah. I'm no S but the boys are so pretty when they cry. Don't even do the poofy red eye thing. 2D people benefits.

Thankyou for the update. Finally, the team caught up from raw. I've been waiting for the english translation.

Thanks a lot!

Mehhh, Nadricka is still the best one. She's right, Robia literally falls for anyone a little nice to him, find someone else mate!

Ngl Robin looked good this chapter lmaoooo

I’m also a sucker for underwater scenes so OMG SUCH A BEAUTIFUL PANEL 🥰🥰🥰

I guess redemption arc is underway but like.... best boi still Nadricka and Eclot

Dex-chan lover
I LIKE ROBIAAAA AAAAHH I LIKE THEM ALL!!!

GET THEM ALL GIRLLL (・∀・)

@chonkury Ahhhhh that's what's been bothering me! I couldn't put my finger on it, yes, he could have tossed her in the water himself and it just would have been "Oops, there she goes"

Well given the way the other Princess acted I can't say I totally blame him for cheating, she treated him like a dog. Some of the other concubines were more "loyal" but it's more like they just tolerated the toxicity and abusive behavior more. It's hard to be blindly faithful to that, but I still dont quite like him :/

Well... I like Robia, didn't mean to princess or he exposed his love(agian) but he totally my type; smart, handsome, crazy in love and bitch boi ... Maybe Im into cat type and well, yeah handsome face and bitch Personality, if he didn't cheat on her at first i may be this ship
P.s. i love Robia more than Nadricka but i love them all!! Get them all princess

@PaperSun For his sake, I kinda wish Robia could move on with his life, but it seems like he doesn't want to. He presumably went, "Oh wait a kind person is in the body of the princess? Dream come true!" when he found out, and I can't exactly blame him either. He probably thinks he has a chance now that the princess is someone he can actually reason with.

I still don't like him much in spite of all that, though I think the MC will have to learn how to manage him (along with all the other guys) for her own peace of mind as well as for the kingdom.

Users who are viewing this thread