I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game!

It's funny why would everyone think that the princess wants to toy with them while the only one she wants to toy with is Nadricka 🤣🤣🤣
Really great story telling the truth is really well hidden

very good art and nice story, im at c3, but wtf Ettsen, he is a hostage, but acts like a crown prince lmao. egotistic and he is even try to harm the princess, madness. any reason or it's just for the character builds?

Well if this is a game. In a way the protagonist have to "conquer" the harem. So it should by right the harem should favour the rival character originally. Until they fked up / protagonist efforts. If you think it that way, villainess are the true cheat characters.

There's a certain ML in here I don't like. He seems like a crybaby😖. Tbh, I wouldn't be surprised if he was gay, he gives me weird vibes😩.

A comment at the end of chap 30 about the men’s positions seem legit, lol. I do like Nadrika but I have my favour for Eclot now.

@Adachiraut I think what happened was that the maids who assaulted Nadricka got a light punishment initially and so other servants bullied them which caused the youngest maid (of the group that assaulted Nadricka) to attempt suicide. So, to fix how the servants are acting, she gave the maids a harsher punishment by cutting off their right hands. I think she was trying to avoid the harsh punishment to begin with because she's trying to fix her reputation as someone evil, but bad rumors still spread despite her not doing anything really harmful so she just did it in the end.

I have to say for the first time, I feel like the FL being a villainess is actually truly despicable. That is to say, who the original Princess was, she was straight up evil. And I enjoy the author having the FL be careful with what she does and understanding how she can't simply flip a switch and be nice. The story is well thought out and I'm really curious to see where this will go.

Am I the only one, who thinks that Robia is like really, REALLY fucking annoying? -_-

Eclot is good, but Nadricka is still n°1 to me.
Boyos need to stop bickering, though.

Users who are viewing this thread