I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game!

eclot be like : may i touch you.

and i'll be like : YES YOU MAY! BLESS MY EYES WITH YOUR HEAVENLY ABS

Dex-chan lover
Reading this story is painful, the story itself is good but Yuriel is a just like what? For a villain she is a very minor one, but she is written with enormous power over the MC that it's quite unbelievable that the MC doesn't dispose Yuriel. I know that the MC is soft-hearted and all, but Yuriel is fucking inhuman she threw her lover under the buss when it doesn't favor her and doesn't care for human being evidence by Daisy, Daisy is a neutral third party between her and the MC conflict, but she is willing to sell her off to a noble if that will affect the MC. I know that in 2X chapter Yuriel is banished, but we all know she be back, so some kind of eternal imprisonment or cut off tongue, cut off finger and blinding her eye would probably be a good path if MC doesn't like killing(or maybe paralyzing her from head to toes if MC prefer that).

Yuriel is like a needle that can give you tetanus so it's kinda weird that you don't take care of it, I mean you can put it in difference place but there will still be a chance you accidentally step on it, so the better thing to do is trow it in trash.

cnd

@MRain I think it's been established that the MC didn't kill yuriel because she doesn't know what would happen to her If she did. She wants to go home and her and Yuriel are intertwined.

Dex-chan lover
@cnd there are alternativ method like paralyzing her from head to toes, making the needle harmless is one way of solving the issues.

Nooo don't give me this cliffhanger. Help, I need to know what's happening next lol.
Thanks for updating tho

All I have to say is.. CAN I PLEASE FALL INTO A WORLD OF A REVERSE HAREM (without the politics and mind games) 🀣

I can't decide whether I love Nadricka's adorable self or Eclot's manly af self. But.. who am I kidding? I want BOTH. 🀣

Thank you Speedcat for the fast updates <3

ECLOT OMG 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

I hope it doesn't get dropped. Stories I'm reading keep getting dropped. its hard to tell why stories with good views and reviews get dropped but terrible ones go on forever.

This is hella fun at first, since there's still a sense of mystery in the plot. Dunno how long will this last tho.

BUT , I'm totally #teamNadricka. I mean, Eclot is...too plain? I saw too many interaction dynamics mike mc-eclot...while Mc's dynamic with Nadricka is just πŸ₯‰πŸ’―

Users who are viewing this thread