I Gave Birth to the Villain's Child - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Lol she's so similar to my one night stand from 3 years ago and this 2 year old kid looks like me but... No I'm overthinking, it it couldn't be. C'mon man, you're almost there just use a little more brain power

See, the title is a typo. It should say I “I Gave Birth to the Villain’s GRANDchild” bc clearly the only villain here is that father of hers.

Pretty sure Saku's mosquito fish are hanging with my class hamster, he also moved somewhere far away...

rip mosquito fish. May you rest in peace, but not where the grandpa is going to go, it'll be quite hot there.

Niti is so adorable! He shall soon defeat the monster!:) His grace - pardon Baster - is sure daddy material. As I wrote before, he is one of the best romantic mc.
Thank you for the chapter (and the memes:D)!

He's such a top tier ML, seriously can't wait to see this family living happily together.

@JWChibi imo he's already sure, just need official confirmation cause you can't jump on something such as paternity without proof, specially since she's traumatized.

wow i really really really really like the ML and tbh i find him more handsome than many other ML’s MAN I JUST LIKE THE LEAN ONES ALRIGHT

Niti is so adorable and real, love this ML, again pretty real and i like that he sees the similarities ♡♡♡
Thanks for the update and meme :))

Dex-chan lover
Man, when Niti started crying and talking about the abuse his mom and him went through. That hurt me.

I see no Villain in this series. All I see is a good dad.

Users who are viewing this thread