I Gave Birth to the Villain's Child - Ch. 13

Group Leader
If you really wanna know if you’re handsome, don’t ask someone in your employ 😂

I’m looking forward to the day the other shoe drops. Why was it a secret again? Will one will happen first, the ML finding out about the truth or Niti spilling the beans?

Err, you should've asked whether you're looking like a virtuous person (Which I doubt actually) or not 😅

i honestly dislike that the woman told niti that “uncle” is his dad
like who tf tells a kid that’s their daddy and then tell them that you can’t call him daddy and shit causing them to became scared of what’s going to happen if they do like ????

I was using compressed images so the meme wasn’t animated!
Definitely only reading on mangadex ^_^
Thank you for the chapterrrrrr

Dex-chan lover
SO I think this is our first hint of ML being "evil"-ish. "Those in the shadow" and saying the Grandpa is going to go very far away, while morally satisfying because of what they mean to us as the viewer, are actually pretty huge red flags. The story is likely to begin after he finds out Niti is his son and the drama will probably stem from how he and FL handle the situation. Whereas the ML will probably be manipulative, murderous and cold, the FL will likely try to handle things a proper way which will tug at his moral core.

Unless they were trying to insinuate that the character labeled a villain, only appears to be a villain to those within the story.

Dex-chan lover
I have this rainbow in my stomach every time Nitti appear in the comics :3 :3 :3

Users who are viewing this thread