I Gave Birth to the Villain's Child - Ch. 6

Aggregator gang
Go beat up the grandpa!!!! Grand Duke, you definitely have that power!! Throw him in jail and only give him scraps once a day and see how he likes it T-T
Thanks for the chapter~

Group Leader
To be fair, without knowing the back story I would assume the same thing as the ML. Poor baby all confused because his parents dont know how to communicate 😂

I’m just waiting until Niti slips up and spill the beans

Double-page supporter
Thank you sally20 I'm glad we can all enjoy this more!!

@vhad23
Honestly this is the author’s fault for making her this stupid, but more so the time period the story is set in gives her limited option. Regardless its victim blaming to stay its her fault for thinking to failing to find a way out of situation, especial in the time period. Do you think there are woman shelters or child services in the 19th,18 century? All these services are new to the 20th century. [and I mean child services for the woman as she was being abused as a child as well, regardless of she is older now.]]
Lots of the other Korean- euro fantasy basically have the FL only escape abusive after the where abused their entire life and went back in time, or they know the future from a novel.[So they can play 4D cheese because they have a cheat. This FL doesn’t have any of that.

The further you go back in history the more misogynistic it is. Plenty of people still think woman have less “value” if they slept with a man…aka a slut and even worst in a historical setting. So she ruined her “value” by sleeping with a guy..as an unmarried woman no less [the sandal !]. Its a sexist ideology but she used the logic in the time period she lives to escaped being abused more by a different person. Honestly she had the option of continued physical abuse father or being raped by the other guy.[her option where bad] Most woman were not taught skills that could help them survive or run a business, they were taught social skills like how to talk eloquently, etiquette and how to entertain people at parties. So even if she ran away, she had no skills to survive. She wouldn't have been taught critical thinking skills to figure out that much as well.

And she doesn’t have future vision to plan out allies she should go get, and business she should start that she knows will successful like other Euro fantasy romances. Its not as satisfying as knowing someone is going to destroy an entire family with the well though out plan they have made based on future vision powers- but her way of dealing with her abuse is realistic to what a normal person could think of short term. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I doubt she thought to plan for her father's increased abuse after the fact as most people that are being abused are just trying to survive the day not the year.

Does the author never do housework? I don't care how experienced she is as a maid, a person alone can't reasonably manage a house that size (with a pond even), cook their own meals and still have quality time with your kid.

Dex-chan lover
Niti really is super cute. The Grand Duke really is good at deduction too, he's been on point most of the time. Also that moment when he looked super smug about getting a shovel out of the fountain.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope the Night Haunter vibes I got from this guy pay off, I really want the people who hurt that precious child to suffer. 😈

The end credits mentioned an official English release. Does anyone have a link or otherwise tell me where to find it?

Also, if someone can drop some spoilers about how this will proceed? Basically, are FL and ML going to fall in love and Niti being the ML's son is a happy thing (or the climatic issue leading to happily ever after); or will Niti spill the beans early and they fall in love while awkwardly attempting to co-parent?

@furato Exactly. Cooking can be done quickly in 15 minutes, but not with cleaning. By experience, making beds, cleaning dust, sweeping/vacuuming, mopping, doing laundry (washing, drying, ironing), washing dishes, maintaining the garden at least take 4-5 hours every day for a 200m2 house, even with all the convenience of electronic home appliances.

Users who are viewing this thread