I Have a Mansion In The Post-Apocalyptic World

Fed-Kun's army
Ahh, it's this novel.
Short summary: Guy gets the ability to travel between his world and a post-apocalyptic Fallout-esque world. Story revolves around him taking goods from his world (food, etc.) and exchanging it in the future fallout world for stuff like genetic enhancements, gold, building a harem, futuristic tech, building a fortification etc. So everybody in his original world goes "wow what an amazing superhuman and genius who has all these amazing inventions and tons of money" while the Fallout world people goes "holy shit, look at how much food he has and how generous he is giving food in exchange for so little".

Decent premise but the dialogue was dry and the MC & his harem doesn't have a single brain between them all (MC: I want go fug pretty girls. Harem: Oh man, I am instantaneously and suddenly in love with the MC for little to no reason). Apparently, a decent amount of racism as well. If you like the idea of the "buy low, sell high" idea or a harem horde and are fine with the negative points I mentioned, then it it may be worth a read. Hopefully, the manhwa does a better job.

Original novel: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-have-a-mansion-in-the-post-apocalyptic-world/

Oh.. This is great.. Keep the good works to TLed it.. 😃😃😃

So far it seems the author is taking the "show me, don't tell me" approach, which is nice. Let's see how this manhua universe unfolds.

I'm in chapter 500 of the webnovel and I like it. To each their own I think. So excited that I caught a glimpse of this.

Aggregator gang
My opinion on the novel: the modern phase where he bring future technology are fun. Future phase are okay, pretty standard fallout world, not bad but not surprising. Harem phase are bad. Not trash, but really uninspired.

On webnovel .com, the Manhua is further, my review is: Ecchi manhua number qd4dqs25d4. The artist put boobs on everything. You would expect the future world to be filthy, fallout style, but it's pretty clean in the end. The lack of details on the background doesn't help. When I read the novel, I kind of expected to have quite a bit of future scenery, like any futurish story. But nothing here. It focused on the worst of the three part. Though, the modern part hasn't appeared yet.

Redeeming feature though, is that it jokes constantly about sex in a funny but predictable way.

What does "MD" stand for ? im reading the raws and this are the 2 letters ive seen in multiple manhuas despite them being chinese

Axed? Author died? No translatpr? No mangaka? Isekaid? Reincarnated? Summoned to be tentacle monster somewhere in fuckville?

This manhwa have novel , if someone is interested : https://readwebnovels.net/novel/i-have-a-mansion-in-the-post-apocalyptic-world/

This start out ok but then it sort of goes to shit. The arcs are sloppily paced and drag on a bit too long in places. But what really ruins it is the old problem with shitty webnovel adaptions i.e. characters and events appearing from nowhere because they were part of the novel but the comic skipped over them earlier and then just randomly crams the characters in. A classic example would be chapter 155 where a super important ex-girlfriend shows up in the comic along with a ton of unspoken backstory. But the comic never mentioned her before and never tells us the backstory so if you havent read the novel you can just be super confused and drop it.

Ah, and then there's the MC being super ok with owning slaves. To the point where later on he rescues abused sex slaves...to put them to work in his makeshift brothel. There's also all the usual fucking sexist nonsense that feels endemic to Chinese webcomics/novels. Or pressuring war refugees into becoming his private soliders, or turning an entire town into his slaves or injecting a young virgin captive with nerve agents to make her more sensitive and raping her for two hours (which her big sister super creepily gives him the ok for) and so on. The main character just becomes more and more of a scumbag as it goes on.

Group Leader
Fair warning: even if you like this manhua the translation goes through several hands and in the higher numbered chapters is pretty abysmally translated from the vietnamese scanlation into english. That is to say even MTL would make more sense. Not worth starting this unless the official english is decent or someone else picks up the series. Other than that it could be a fun read

similar to (Doomsday Girlfriend: My Backyard Leads to Doomsday) ---- (I Am Carrying Gold From The Post-Apocalyptic World)

Users who are viewing this thread