I Love Amy - Ch. 35 - Cookie Jar (2)

Dex-chan lover
Amy's not gonna shake Bibi that easily. I know that much. She might have conflict avoidance and codependency issues up the wazoo, but Bibi's suuper obsessive. This'll be interesting to watch.

Dex-chan lover
Amy...
why-are-you-running-why-are-you-running-away.gif
My honest reaction:

Group Leader
You gotta love how Bibi takes Amy's rejection without an ounce of anger, unlike how she acted around Peter. Not only does this show that she's more mature, she also knows Amy too well to take that rejection seriously.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!!!

No I feel like Bibi ran away from Amy not just bcs of her aunt but bcs of her mother too....

Also I think i finally understand what the cookie jar represented - It was Bibi's love for Amy. Every chapter the cookies in the cookie jar would be slowly increasing and when it finally filled up Bibi finally started to realize what she felt for Amy. It's always the small things.

But I feel the way bibi realized she was in love could've been 110% better. Being more ambiguous on her feelings would've better. Rather than every1 fcking telling her she was in love it would've been better for Bibi just acted on her own feelings without thinking to much bcs that's the way the author has built her character up so far - A selfish piece of sht.

Dex-chan lover
I just realised that the RAWs of this Manhwa has already ended and there is no chance for Camilla x Amy. 😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
Exposition dump just for Bibi to realize her feelings for Amy felt a little meh. I wanted her to realize herself that she liked Amy... Either way I still love the art for this one even if the story went out the window a long time ago lol.

Thank you for the translation!

Fed-Kun's army
I don't understand the confusion/dislike/Bibi is OOC comments in this and the previous chapter.

It has already been stated that Bibi just wants to have someone to love, and she thinks Peter would be that person. During the date arc, she has this fairy-tale-like imagination about her date with him, but it turns out not to be not as she expects. Despite that, she admits she has fun with the trivial things on the date (which, at this time she still does not realize it is thanks to Amy). This killing-Peter arc is a perfect parallel to the date arc as now she questions deeper into why she is not devastated about losing Peter like the little mermaid in the fairy tale > She thought he was her prince charming who fills her days with joy > but turns out the one who actually brings joy to her was Amy all this time. All and all, the confession by giving the jar of cookies has been well-developed and foreshadowed since chapter one, and the author makes it so poetic it rhymes.

Being a sociopath, Bibi is really sharp and rational, I think people might just forget it at some point.

Reactions: Tlo
Fed-Kun's army
Bruh not accepting the cookie jar gonna get her jared like Snowball lol

Users who are viewing this thread