I Love Amy - Ch. 36 - Cookie Jar (3)

Group Leader
Idk if you guys know but I Love Amy has already been fully translated, with side stories and author notes also.
I found the chapters in a google drive from a discord server;
https://disboard.org/server/1057012242832441405

Chapters;
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1aXCWFXerAQA7vOl6PfqYlMIdth43AAvQ
It just needs to be cleaned a lit bit more to fit the mangadex format.
I really don't think these are even close to comparable to what we have on mangadex. Even taking just a quick look at the older chapters, here's what I found:
UsjF1xJ.png

cV9YHF7.png

I can't stop people from reading ahead in the google drive, but I expect a significant dip in quality if you do.

Dex-chan lover
I really don't think these are even close to comparable to what we have on mangadex. Even taking just a quick look at the older chapters, here's what I found:
UsjF1xJ.png

cV9YHF7.png

I can't stop people from reading ahead in the google drive, but I expect a significant dip in quality if you do.
I seconde this lowkey I hate MTL sht that dont do justice to the raws...

Like wtf bro the difference is just.... day and night lowkey

Dex-chan lover
Completely skipped the first half of the chapter. I wish the author would put less effort into the backstory of a character whose present actions have had no impact on the story.
Nah but it wasn't a backstory for the aunt tho, it was an explanation on how the aunt raised Amy and that's why Amy was acting the way she's acting in the chapter....

Dex-chan lover
Idk if you guys know but I Love Amy has already been fully translated, with side stories and author notes also.
I found the chapters in a google drive from a discord server;
https://disboard.org/server/1057012242832441405

Chapters;
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1aXCWFXerAQA7vOl6PfqYlMIdth43AAvQ
Don't you have a fucking brain? These translators in mangadex are human beings who do all this for free, not robot scanning the internet. They put their hardwork in it, then you just slapped in their face with a low quality but fully translated file exactly like their on-going work. If their motivation dead and they stopped working after this, I gonna curse your stupid life.

Delete your dumb comments.

Don't you have a fucking brain? These translators in mangadex are human beings who do all this for free, not robot scanning the internet. They put their hardwork in it, then you just slapped in their face with a low quality but fully translated file exactly like their on-going work. If their motivation dead and they stopped working after this, I gonna curse your stupid life.

Delete your dumb comments.
Wow... first of, the chapter were fully translated by humans and while the quality is horrible, for people who don't care about it, they can save a lot of waiting.
Shocksword put it best; read the dex tl for quality, and if you are impatiance there is this google drive that has the entire story.
Now we have a very agressive idiot who seems to not have put a lot of tought behind his comment while cursing the hell out of a stranger who did nothing but share something that perhaps someone out there may need.
Sending back to you "Don't you have a fucking brain?", "curse your stupid life", "Delete your dumb comments".

Dex-chan lover
Wow... first of, the chapter were fully translated by humans and while the quality is horrible, for people who don't care about it, they can save a lot of waiting.
Shocksword put it best; read the dex tl for quality, and if you are impatiance there is this google drive that has the entire story.
Now we have a very agressive idiot who seems to not have put a lot of tought behind his comment while cursing the hell out of a stranger who did nothing but share something that perhaps someone out there may need.
Sending back to you "Don't you have a fucking brain?", "curse your stupid life", "Delete your dumb comments".
Seem like tought words can't even help your flat brain open.

How are you, after reading all that, and still be like "actually that was also done by human 🤓"

Ugh omg how can I put it in the way your cute brain can get.
Listen here, think about it, it's really ironic how your first response was that they are both human while your action from the beginning showed that YOU DIDN'T CARE IF THEY ARE HUMAN.

Do you really think HUMAN like it when they spend their time and money on a project for free, then some random dumbass slap in their face with a same project but fully finished?

FOCUS, it's fine if many people choose the same project, but it's weird af if you come into someone house to see their hardwork for the project only to brag about someone else project 💀

Fed-Kun's army
A Bibi!? Thinking about negative consequences!?
I think she knows the consequences of all of her actions but she thinks everyone is beneath her so she just didn't care. [Source: the therapy session]
She still might think the Parks are beneath her but she also wants to get beneath Amy's clothes so she is actually trying to avoid negative consequences

Users who are viewing this thread