I Love My Yandere Neko Girlfriend (New)

Dex-chan lover
There are a lot of important bigmouthed artists out there, the difference is they proved themselves. The only thing you have proved is you are extremely green in your art to post it on a site where professional proven artists' works are posted and expect not getting shit. Top of that, you like blood in the water.

If that's your game, fair enough. Let's see how far you get.

Dex-chan lover
@KutoZunori
without telling someone how they can improve
Fine, heres what will help you out then, for overall anatomy and basic draftsmanship, you can read these.\
https://www.amazon.com/Books-Andrew-Loomis/s?ie=UTF8&page=1&rh=i%3Abooks%2Cp_27%3AAndrew%20Loomis

For Paneling, youll want this
https://www.amazon.com/Hand-Fire-Comics-Kirby-Artists/dp/161703178X

For plotting and writting you should read this.
https://thewritepractice.com/plot-structure/

take examples from ONEs OPM webcomic, he doesnt have the best art, but his paneling and storytelling are god tier, Also if you cant come up with something creative, then do what experts do and copy it from the Gods, in this case youll want Toriyama.

Hope you improve.

Dex-chan lover
If you can satisfy your thirst for art with your sub count there isn't anything I can tell you. We are speaking different languages. Good luck.

Since you didn't ignore my comment, it means your trying to go pro. Your response of: " U No CoMic MaKER, U Can'T GiVe FeeDBack" and "GrAmmAr nOt ImpOrtaNt, YoU No LiFe" is quite laughable. Jesus Christ, @mug3n was right when he said you were delusional.

Your absolutely right that I have never made a comic but that doesn't mean I can't criticize you. Let me guess, you believe that film critics can't review films because they haven't created a movie.

I have the capability of creating a first-class essay and experience with content analysis, which means I have every right to criticize your grammar and art. Stop acting like a lolcow and grow up.

If you want to prove us wrong, try physically publishing your comic as it is.

And just like that, all of the chapters are gone. Not just for this title, but for all of their stuff. Did they give up or did the admins take it down?

Dex-chan lover
@KutoZunori The best way to improve is by doing, but you guys should really be proactive about improving your art and writing. Proko on youtube has some really good educational videos on his site and on youtube that anyone can learn to improve their drawing from. I don't know much about writing but I have faith you can do better. Please listen to that @boag person. Andrew Loomis's books are really great. And yeah, it's good not to fight with people. Drama stays on the internet for years and will follow you, especially if you're serious about doing these comics.

Dex-chan lover
@Platinum27

Hey, he did because he wanted to be the "bigger person here". Not because this thread was a one way ticket to become a lolcow.

@gum_rummy

Don't bother. He was given proper advice yet he acted like a spoiled child. Make believe author.

Group Leader
If anyone is still reading these comments i wanted to apologize. It was actually me that was arguing with people, but i used my husband's name because *Kuto Zunori* is the screen name he usually uses. Anyway i shouldn't have gotten emotional and argued with people so only my husband will be actually posting on here not me anymore -Sarah

Fed-Kun's army
I came here because of this:
https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/apa8ex/the_top_20_lowestranked_manga_and_what_we_can/

Group Leader
We will be posting the new version of our series every now and then, but won't be responding the comments due to drama and negativity from the old version.
For people who are new to this series i'm the author and my wife, Sarah is the artist.
We grew a big fanbase on webtoons and tapas after making changes so decided to give it another try on here.
For the people who will read it and like it we appreciate you and thank you for your time.
For the people who don't like the series or unsure thanks for giving it a shot anyway :)
-Tad

This is something a 12-year old girl in deviantart would make
please, for the love of god go upload this rubbish in another site

Dex-chan lover
Not really manga... on mangadex >,> (not hating or anything just pointing that out)

@TadxSarahComics dude, can you and you're wife maybe practice a bit more before actually publishing it here? I mean I don't want to sound like a jerk (and sorry if I do) but damn the art is elementary level.

.....well the hair colouring and eye colouring is nice..? your art isn't terrible but the story...yeesh. makes no sense, stilted and weird. also this isn't really the site to upload this to :/

Users who are viewing this thread