I Love You, as a Friend - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

yin and yang. cringe and based. incel and chad. garbage and GOAT. truly a manga that harnesses the power of both sides of each coin to its maximum potential.

Double-page supporter
I hate girls like this. Responsibility isn't something they consider. They are just animals fucking around, and they bitch when they get bullied. I don't ever think bullying is justified, but you reap what you sow. She is extremely shallow, and is frankly disgusting.

Contributor
@azure 1. aren't aloud to force a kiss on a random passerby right after sucking someone else's dick though. 2. She can be the bitch she is for the rest of her life, but she can't force others to do her. Have you ever heard of sexual harassment? it's a two way road, you know?

Fed-Kun's army
@azure did you not see her get annoyed because the one dude's girlfriend was mad at her? like it wasn't entirely her fault? she's very clearly not a good person, regardless on your views of sex

Aggregator gang
If she doesn’t want to be bullied, can’t she just stop sucking dicks? It’s not that hard. I can’t help but feel irritated with this bitch. But on the bright side, I’m liking the ML

my man can not falter to these thots
i hope this manga ends with him not going out with a girl that blows other girls boyfriends for fun

kinda hate the guy not gonna lie, because he rejected the girl? nah, because he is able pull page 11 right out of his mind

edit: nvm i like him now

my man can not falter to these thots
i hope this manga ends with him not going out with a girl that blows other girls boyfriends for fun
This 100x. The girl was irredeemable from the start, and her forcing a kiss makes it worse.

the ML is cool, but I'm not that into the FL. i don't care that she likes sex, but things like stealing other people's boyfriends (and acting like the victim about it later), sexually harassing the dude, and forcing a kiss aren't okay. if the genders were swapped this manga wouldn't even be allowed to be published.

I don’t really like the female lead mainly because the male character already told her to back off but then she goes and kisses him anyway.

Maybe she’ll have a character development but I really hate people who force themselves on others despite so many times being rejected so I’ll definitely skip this manga.

Group Leader
Okay, that FL just sucked a random dude's pp just before kissing the ML, lol, i wonder what would his reaction be like when he learns this.

Keep in mind that she just had her lips wrapped around another guy's pole. Wash your mouth, bro!

man rejects a serial whore and the whore who just sucked a cock and swallowed some rando's jizz earlier, proceeds to kiss him without him wanting it? you gotta beat this cunt back into her place mc. also dropped ofc

Users who are viewing this thread