I Love You, as a Friend - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - That Depends On You

Group Leader
i liked this credit page too
g5hgs2.png

Double-page supporter
i actually lost all hope this was getting translated since it was inactive for so long but was very happy to see it continued.

and then i read the credits page. oh well. thanks for all the work done so far.

here's hoping, i guess.

this is actually pretty nice if i just forget the first 1-2 chapters don't exist. she's actually getting development and seems like a nice person now.

You know, a good sucky suck would make any man happy.
She did it to everyone at school, why not try forcing it to him?

Dex-chan lover
soooo... and sorry for the simplified wording, buuut, is she a slutty autist??

@nasif, the seinen/shounen separation doesn't depend of the deep of the story, but in the magazine they are part of. Also this series is a seinen, so we can just wait for the dark past of this girl for her to turn like that.

Fed-Kun's army
@Knighto Yeah, she seems to be autistic which leads to her sluttiness because she can't gauge her interpersonal relationships well. She means well but she can't function normally

When update a new chapter but dont go on in the translare :(
I hope that some team or guy can translate this, I really like the series

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL, this series NEEDS to get picked up by someone (pls ;_;)

Double-page supporter
@honeysun I think you're supposed to feel like that. The story probably starts at the character's rock bottom and then eventually turn them likeable and relatable.

There's 7 chapters with 6 of them split in two parts, so at least we're almost caught up. Hopefully another group can pick it up. Only 3 chapters left to catch up to raws.

Dex-chan lover
@Petnavis yep, thinking the same. As she can be smart from time to time, but not fully related to social forms she gave me that feel.

the series could work really well as it's going now, a little comedy and reflexion between the characters, but I still hope it goes deeper later (mc super logical but still is more of his front for being hurt by the hate of his brother). Series has some good potential.

Double-page supporter
I personally hope the endgame of this series is true friendship, and not romance. I think that would suit these two better.

Users who are viewing this thread