I Love You, as a Friend - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Student Council

@starch12313 Not particularly, since his initial reasoning for becoming VP was because no one else was going to. Plus he seems to hold no particular ill will.

I actually like this Manga a lot though I had my reservations to start. The characters (baring Hase) act somewhat like real people and seem to be more than one note personalities so far. I'll keep my eye out over the coming months to see where the author goes with the progression.

Fed-Kun's army
@Mattopui

I keep saying this, she herself had used the phrase "tracing back to my non sexual memories." Her being a "bitch" (slut in English) is 100%, unequivocally established. It's not a story of growth and change is she wasn't the blowjob-giving socially awkward girl ruining relationships she openly starts off as. She grabs the poor boy's ass while sniffing his ear, and tries several times, openly, in the first chapters to have sex with him, at one point even saying, "So if I fuck the girls, I'd have friends?" when he tries to tell her having sex with guys wouldn't make her friends.

Double-page supporter
So far so good, there hasn't been anything that's dreadful to see
The premise of an anti-social going out with a highly social isn't really anything new but it does take it up a notch with its design and characters introductions + their respective interactions

Though can someone please tell me why do people rate something that hasn't even ended yet? Does it technically count as "judging a book by its cover" or a "just seeing the surface of its potential" type of things?

Dex-chan lover
In ch3 he was dead on about what would happen if she got his contact info, lol.

The only thing bad about this manga is that there ONLY 8 CHAPTER, i need my dose of cute girl trying her best !

Dex-chan lover
BRO MY HEARTTTTTTT, I like the all the council, they looks like a interesting nice folks.

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Wow this is getting good. It seems like it's turning into some comedy manga about rules :D

Aggregator gang
the guy who was hoping he could throw hands, I like him

Users who are viewing this thread