I Love Yu! - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - The Sense of Distance Between the Two

Dex-chan lover
I could be wrong but isn't there absolutely zero chance a male employee of a bathhouse, even in Japan, would be allowed to enter the female side and wash women's backs?

Dex-chan lover
@LysandersTreason Maybe not zero chance, but highly unlikely. If the employee works there for a very long and is very well liked, and all the women present are regulars, who knows, maybe there is a sliver of chance... And if they have some alcohol to go with their bath...

Well I guess it's the same thing at all countries of Earth... Unless the women are certain he's gay or less than 10 years old, no man will be allowed to enter a female bathroom, ever!

Ok I'm used to guys always getting hated and beaten for no reason in rom coms like this one, not to mention the girl who says she has no interest in the MC, when clearly acts pissed when the guy meets other girls but why would be a guy considerd a "cheap man" if he goes on date with a beautiful girl while he is single. Not to mention the fact that she herself urged him to do it XD This is some really dumb logic.

Fed-Kun's army
@Leonhardt676 dude I was thinking the exact same thing
I mean if she was going to get jealous she should of just said that he couldn't go instead of allowing him to

Dex-chan lover
ok, someone said it back in the comments of last chapter, but yeah this MC is pretty spineless, it just took longer to show than others.

Dex-chan lover
Why do all ex-delinquents tend to be shy virgins like this? =/ Could be they're not used to receiving kindness....

Dex-chan lover
@HerculeSSJ Pretty sure Tosh, who draws Shokugeki no Soma, can be counted as one. >_> Lemme think.... What about Shinmai Maou no Testament? =/

Dex-chan lover
@HerculeSSJ Ane no naru mono, Hansu x Trash, The one where the manlet manager fucks the college volleyball team,

Users who are viewing this thread