I Love Yu!

Group Leader
I created this new site as I don't know how to change the manga's properties, the series should be called "I love Yu" in English, to make the pun clear.

Dex-chan lover
if the guy who started doing the translation on his own is faster, shouldn't you guys merge the project instead of him dropping off and you keeping the project on a slow burner?
ask him to join your scanlation group

Group Leader
He's free to help us and I notified him and told him so. We're going to release as if this incident has never happened (unless someone else is going to sabotage this work again). I don't know how you define "slow burner", but we intend to release several chapters per month. You won't get a release per day though. But for that you can still follow TanzaniteXD, he's skilled and I'm sure he'll have another high-speed project in no time.

Group Leader
@Ajeler: Because it's common courtesy not to steal projects from other groups, even though you don't like to wait.

@Habuki Several mangas that i'm reading on this site have more than one translation group working on it. Pardon me, but i just can't see a point and it all seems a bit childish to me. Anyway, i'm just a reader and pretty clueless about how things work. I just hope that chapter 9 will be out sooner than later. Best of luck with your work.

@Ajeler I wouldn't really mind several groups working on the same project (anyone is free to do what they want, not like the readers are paying them), if it didn't clutter the chapter lists and "Latest updates"-feed. Now I always have to check if an update is actually a new chapter or a re-upload of an older one. I wish Mangadex would handle this a bit differently.

is it necessary to translate same chapters? i understand popular,mainstream or broken mangas but not this its better if you just resume it.

Dex-chan lover
I hope they won't translate the same chapters, cuz if they do we won't get ch 9 till October. They said only 1-2 chapters a month will be released.

Stupid translator drama.

Seen this happen dozens of times, scanlators start shaping up after someone else shows up and gives the fanbase what they want.

I'm grateful to the people who are doing this for free, but as scanlators you really don't *own* anything. If someone else think they can do a better job with a series and wanna compete, they have an equal right to do so.

Too bad @Tanzanite you were doing a great job because i'm sure you were going to the end with one chapter per day like sakura teacher
And i hope you guys at nightow will complete this project now with all the drama you did
It was perfectly fine for Tanzanite to continue as multiple scanlators can coexist for one manga
And i'm curious about why you forced him out the scanlation of Rabuyu

Dex-chan lover
Atleast do your translation from where he left of like he originally did, why the fck are you doing the chapters again
Childish pride?

If you're going to harass someone into dropping a project the minimum courtesy would be to offer at least as many translated chapters as they have before making them stop.

@UzukiP that would be impossible because they could not keep up with the pace of Tanzanite
Sadly they told him to stop but it's just childish
There is no problem with two scanlators doing this manga and i really hope Tanzanite will continue because i don't think i will continue to read from nightow as i don't like how they do things

@enshe51 Woah that's a prime example of someone with a victim-complex right there.

If I wanted more melodrama in my manga hobby I'd just go read stuff by Sasuga Kei.

Group Leader
Yeah, please read the link in enshe51's post and see why I have "harassed" Tanzanite for taking over our project.

Let's all strive for a work environment where scanlation is only about competition and speed, where we put aside all dignity and courtesy, for an environment of pure hate between all groups. There shall be no collaboration, only the fight of the fasted! There shall be no joy in the work, let the clock decide who will survive. Anarchy FTW! The readers have spoken.

Enough of the cynicism, shouldn't you be all happy that this project gets continued and Tanzanite starts on a new project? And the readers get much more out of the new (actually old) deal (that is: two projects). But yes, it's probably best to harass the original group, what better motivation is there to be? Btw, wouldn't it be for me, you'd probably wouldn't have seen a single chapter of this project translated, potentially ever, because I'm the one who dug this up and started the project.

Also, for the record, I deeply disapprove of Tanzanite's behavior, but I don't think there where any ill intentions. Sorry to have to take your drug (daily releases) away from you, but I trust Tanzanite will publish something new very soon. And as I told him, and this is also directed at you, dear readers, we're always happy to have more staff (currently proofreading and QC). So instead of competition, I'd choose collaboration, which is vastly more efficient, in my humbly opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread