I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 1

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Poor Truck-kun no matter which country he goes to peoples keep jumping in front of him, he can't stop working because of all the meds he need to continue living. I Hope one day he will be able to just go a day without accidently killing someone.

Fed-Kun's army
This whole premise is just YIKES. Stans are already the absolute bane of this planet, but this takes it to a whole new level with the pedophilia (and yes it IS pedophilia if you're STANNING a child 🤢 pls read the definition of a stan before arguing otherwise). This is gross and I can't believe there are people in the comments who think that shit's cute. Also she's going to become his mom? What kind of mother stans her child bruh. I realize that this manga is probably not going to take the pedophilia + incest route but it's still really fucking creepy. To the people saying it's only an obsession, not real love, you don't get it: that's still wack lmfao.

@MinGenius For real.

Fed-Kun's army
I loathe the "stan" culture. They're just zealous people who think they need to make up a unique name for themselves to set themselves apart like they're doing something never before seen and to boot it's based on a man who killed his family over a mediocre rapper - not a good look.

Remember kids, stanning is bad! A big no-no! Especially when you're stanning a child. She is literally stalking a child. If she were a man then it wouldn't be so acceptable, would it?

Fed-Kun's army
i... will keep reading to see if it gets better, but the mc is fuckin creepy... that's a KID you weirdo...

thank you for the translation! on to chapter 2 i guess aflskjsdlk

well the male lead personality is kinda generic bad chinese ceo but with smug to me but its only one chapter what can i say

I can kinda sympathize with this hardcore stanning lifestyle & I feel like making excuses for the MC's creepy tendencies, bc I've been there myself. if you have nothing else to live for, its easy to lose yourself in your passionate escape. It gives you a reason to live, at least, & if you're respecting boundaries I think it's still harmless.

idk if author will give this the maturity it needs, but crossing my fingers for pure love & less stalking🤞

so this is what happens when people doesn't know what paparazi &/ shotacon means...

Users who are viewing this thread