I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 22

Eyy i kind of dont want him to know the truth lol he’s going to be hurt:”) but i wonder how things turned on lololol

Group Leader
Now it turns out it was all because of the kid? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😱

Thanks for the speedy upload! I love this webtoon! 😍

I wonder what would happen! Also! I hope he doesn’t try to intervine in the “sponsor” business haha that would be hilarious but not good for Aisha. Also I hope the problem they are abt to talk is not bad. I really like the smooth sailing haha it is like a healing manga. Oh, i wish she awakens her magic too:(

🤣Wait let me guess now did he realize how wrong he was? I want to see bus embarrassed face next ep isnhe really did find that out🤣

Group Leader
@Whatevershittypoops then dont read the staff corner, let them have their fun, if u dont want to see it just block sawateam md page, and voila no more chapters from the group

The end is so passive aggressive wtf. I, personally, don’t care who translates this but it’s not like either group has rights to translating this. This is all illegal. It’s not a competition. Calm down. Anyway, thank you for your hard work in translating this. To both groups

Someone mentioned already and I'm honestly the same; I read whatever pops up first and just mark follow ups as "read" to tidy my reading list.
They're sparking each other to work faster? Well, isn't that good for us? Means we get faster releases <3

Thank you for continuing your translations, well worth the wait for such high quality work.

Not a spoiler just the scanlation drama
I’m naive so I genuinely thought maybe the note was actually meant to be positive. Nope.

To be honest, I can appreciate how asura just posted their screenshots of when they planned to pick it up in Nov without any extra comments. They just left comments to clarify that they didn’t intent to snipe, and then left it at that. I understand each group works differently so not in their interests to collab but it doesn’t make one or the other bad to work with, which is the impression it gave off when the reasons were put when this first happened, that we don’t want to work with them bc theyre not as ethical or something. If they’ve sniped in the past tho, that’s something I know nothing about. But I do think it seemed like they intended to pick this up but was just the later party to release. Should teams not scanlate if another team is? It would probably be better if it was one so more teams could focus on different projects but it’s not exactly not allowed (who’s making the rules anyways lol). Plus teams have done it before without issues (atleast, from the reader end)

Initially wanted to say it’s nice to see sawa still working on it and are caught up. Then got to the end and read the 3rd comment. Welp. Genuinely would’ve thought it was meant as an honest note of good competition if I didn’t lol
(Tho, I’m saying this as just a reader who appreciates quality scans, and doesn’t know anything about the groups themselves or their reputation, etc. just recognize both names for releasing stuff I’ve liked before)

thanks for the new chapter but i hope y’all realize that readers just read what comes first 🤷‍♀️

no offense to y’all because i know you guys worked hard on translating chapters ! You guys need to understand that people don’t really care about scans drama, they just want to read with what was given to them. People read whatever they have, if it’s MTL, they’ll still read it. If it’s badly edited, they’ll still read it. It just happens to be that way. Also, if another group just happens to post a chapter, well ok? what’s stopping you from posting your version?

Thanks for BOTH groups for translating but please stop having drama 😐 like i said, many of us readers just want to read the new chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread