I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 23

@micahskeet is ironic and makes me laugh because Aisha is living in a novel world, and in that novel, the ML is supposed to be Abel, who comes with all that angst /PTSD that we expect from typical ML. 😂

I wonder how long ago Hades adopted Able? By the way everyone acts I'm guessing it's less than five years. Ashia only started stalking/stanning hard for a year. So I'm guessing Hades may have adopted Able not that long when she implemented her stalking. (Yeah she was here 3 years but 2 were earning cash) Adding in the years she was on earth would really tell Hades she's had a crush on him since 13.

I guess the misunderstanding wasnt cleared. Idk if the duke is a narcissist or what.

Thank you for the chapter! Hade's misunderstanding about aisha's love for him grow deeper every chapter. 🤣and also! Aisha's waist is soo thin in this chapter😱. Or i just realize it now?

Dex-chan lover
Wait, did he get it or did he not? Did his narcissism really delude him into believing that MC's unnatural obsession with his son is actually MC's way to seduce him? Or did he imagine some insane scenario that somehow makes sense to him but noone else.

Double-page supporter
@Aliy Oh, I thought Abel was younger (and she was older), as you say that would not be possible then. Not entirely sure about the duke here then, just what his thoughts are.

It's not weird for him to think she loves him and bc of that she loves Abel...I mean I don't know what century it's supposed to be but I doubt he even thought of the possibility of her liking Abel...or stanning, whatever. She's right about the fact that he wouldn't accept it and would think it's weird. That's the first impression for sure.
I mean irl this kind of thing would creep me out tbh, even tho I understand a bit of that. Plus you never know how pure someone's intentions are, we know her POV but he doesn't.

KYAAA!! uri hot daddy finally really make a move 😆😆
Aisha eonni, please look at him 😍

Her waist is... so thin? i mean small?
i think...., i think it's too... small? i.. i don't know why... but i feel bothered by it. Even tho it's just a drawing.. *sigh #please just ignore this

Thank you for the translation. 🤩

Dex-chan lover
Aisha-> Its for Abel
Duke->Its for Me.

Everything she does is for her love of me.

Now is that being dense or the narcissism talking?

i don't quite follow..... why was he also disappointed in himself that he misunderstood the sponsor and all? i'm quite lost,,,, maybe i'll reread this chapter when the next one comes...

[edit - I haiku-ed it bc why not]
Okay, what the fucc
So he still thinks it's him, huh?
I'm very confused

Users who are viewing this thread