I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 26

Aggregator gang
Talk about bringing out the big guns, might be a little extreme to publicly announce suicide if you don’t get your way.

I’m still convinced her ‘vitamins’ are to suppress her potential and the real issue is the church panicking that one of their backup saints is now in the hands of a house they might not approve of. With usual assassination attempts to ensue

Skbsjsj aisha no pls don’t pull the spoiled child kill myself act

Thanks for the translations!!! Idk if keeping on with this story is actually worth it if this is the kind of route she wants to take. Abel is still the cutest kid tho ❤

Lololollll Aisha throw away her pride to acted like a child in front of everyone ♡♡ I love it tho, it's not like her but it was for her sake lol.

Anyway, thanks for the explanation about Ha Daesu lmaoo. And thanks for the translation too. Please keep goingg

Dex-chan lover
Pfthahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahaahahahahahaaahhahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhaghah
Oh the misunderstandings have run even deeper.
Anyway, wonder what the dad's real real reason is
Many thanks

Suicide threat might actually be effective because Aisha Escliffe already died once. She might start with not taking her vitamins 😂

Aggregator gang
Tbh rather than threateninh to kill herself. Bringing the topic of she doesnt know when the time she'll die whilst full with regret *comes again*...

will be a bit more bearable. Welp.

Users who are viewing this thread