I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 26

She's probably confident this is the fastest way to deal with her father but lmao, Hades's ego is gonna go through the roof 😂 She loves me so much, she'll die if she can't marry me!

I wish Hades will never knew that her feeling is for Abel. Imagine the betrayal, the disappointment, the anger, and it will hurt.

How does she cll him a narcissist when she keeps saying grand things that expand his ego?

Dex-chan lover
Not really a fan of using suicide as a threat to get something you want. Feels like its just taking the issue lightly and lowkey scummy IMO.

Maybe its just me overreacting to a manga but as someone who's been affected by suicide of a close friend it just comes off as disrespectful and crass rather than what the author intended.

I'm sure they were other ways to get the point across but meh. But then again like I said maybe its just me being overly sensitive.

Maybe Aisha has some secret that her father knows but she doesn’t and that’s why he wants her to keep a low profile... at least that’s what I think.

Users who are viewing this thread