I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 27

Hmmmm? Why so sus dad? I also really love how much Hades is supporting her, hes really head over heels

Fed-Kun's army
Just 3 chapters ago she was saying she felt like dying after not taking the pills for 2 days but now she wants to quit after getting suspicious of them only just now.

Double-page supporter
I wonder why a supposed loving father is giving her sus pills to to begin with. How mixed up with the church is her family?

@SpaceFootballKing One only has to sow seeds of doubt for people to drop meds they trusted their whole lives, doesn't matter if the doubts are true or not. In this fictional story, of coarse it's going to mean something. The pills are a Chekhov's Gun.

@Mai_loves_icecream @Randompasserby18
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG0xRNDCnM8

@Ajuioke2 she wants to disown her family for a fandom that she's loved for literally more than a lifetime.

I've seen people disown families for less.

I love the FDA. I think about it at least once during every isekai story I read. How do you know the food you eat and pills you take are safe? #isekaiFDA

Suspicious pill with unknown aftereffect, I hope it's not the cause of real Aisha's death before the transmigrated one.

My hypothesis (and a maybe spoiler, idk)
That the pills are suppressing her saintess powers, coz they’re too much for her to handle (currently). And that’s the reason why her family doesn’t want her to leave.
Or is too obvious to mention as a spoiler?

Thank you for the update!

I'm glad she trusts him enough to feel like she can talk to him (hopefully about the pills)

Group Leader
The dad doesn’t look like a bad guy so I feel like the pills are not a bad thing... but then again he looks spineless so maybe he’s being pressured by the temple 🤔

Really love how this manhwa has both cute kids and political intrigue

Any spoilers on what the pills are for? I'm too impatient for plot points like this. I usually try to ignore the series until there are more chapters but by then I usialy lose interest on the story. Any spoilers will be highly appreciated.

Who tf takes a bunch of white pills given by a temple and expects them to only be supplements?

Users who are viewing this thread