I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 29

Fed-Kun's army
AWESOME! Suddenly much more interesting!! I just hope we're not too bogged down in the future by so many factions and sides and whatnot

Theorycrafting time!

In the OG novel, Aisha had died, temple keeps her body, somehow revives her without any memories, renames her Deborah and she becomes their willing pawn. Or they make a clone of her in some way.

As for the 'became the hero's mum' and not 'stepmum' bit that sawateam had mentioned before... I honestly can't think of anything other than maybe a parallel/recreated world situation and Hades and Ayesha did indeed have Abel as their kid, then something like the apocalypse happens? Which leads to the new world but in the 2nd world, world creation glitched out and Abel already existed even though the two didn't even meet yet.

@SumukluSupurge Hades fell in love with Persephone the daughter of the harvest goddess Demeter, he sort of tricked her to eat this pomegranate and trapped her in the underworld but despite that, he really live and respect her as such he allowed her to visit her mother in the mortal realm in spring. At least that's what I remember.

Hades is such a great male lead I like him so much <3<3<3
I hope this isn't one of those series that ends badly, I just want good things for everyone ;a;

Thanks for translating!

I've always been curious since deborah was first introduced because she looks so much alike with mc, i just thought that light users have same features but i guess it has something to do with the temple's conspiracies. Since it was confirmed that mc has possible large amount of mana that means she can heal abel in the future thus saving hades (please pleeeease mc, save our husbando)

Anywaysss... dang gurls, get yourselves a man like hades. I also love mc, she's smart and understands the situation fast (im also happy how she's aware of her own feelings and other people's feeling, no nonstop misunderstanding trope here). The ship is sailing ugh im so happyyyy. I live vigorously thru mc, yes get a good handsome 2d husbando for me

@A1B1 oh u were talking about greek mythology souka. Well all those " gods" were perverts so i cant really blame hades he had it in his blood afterall.

@JWChibi unfortunately, mana suppressants are probably not a drug you can be weaned off of like medication on earth. Remember, it's a mana blocker, and once the effects wear off, the mana starts flowing all at once. From what I understood, mana can't be partially blocked for a slower/smaller flow, like a water pipe. Hope that helped!

Hades is really willing to do anything for her at this point. I hope she starts seeing him for who he is rather than just as Abel's father.

@ketchupforblood The point she's trying to make is that because Abel's absolute trust in his father is trustworthy (since Hades sacrificed himself to save his son) Hades himself is trustworthy.

Users who are viewing this thread