I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 3

I’m not even gonna touch on her weird obsessions with a child...

It’s absolutely adorable and cute that the duke thinks she is madly in love with him lmaoooo the ego of that man 😂

Lol Hades keeps thinking whatever she does is for him HAHAHAHA this is hilarious 😂 esp with that embroidery.... doesnt help that he looks like his son, aka her bias. But i can understand why he thinks he’s the object of her affections tho, bc what young woman in her right mind would be obsessed and stalk a child? :)))

I so hope she won't have a romantic relationship with Abel
Thanks for the update

given that sewed figure didn't look that great, does Hades thinks its for him not abel?

KCBDBSJHDIF THABK YOU SO MUCH FOR PICKING THIS UP!!!!

i wonder what hades reaction is when he finds out that she stans abel and not him HAHAHHAHAHAH HILARIOUS

HAHAHAHAHAHA I want to see his reactions the moment he'll realize that she actually stans Abel.

Fed-Kun's army
I actually kinda like the father
just look at him being at the top of his world its kinda cute ngl 😂
hope he survives

hahaha lol at choi han :D but nooo, don't hurt the baby!! i love choi han but poor mn had it hard in the forest of darkness. let's not hurt the sweet baby abel... or his dad i suppose.

..the older guy WILL survive since he's on the cover, right?

edit: btw why do i get the feeling that the 'father' stans his son just as much as she does? sure he's a bit egoistical, but it would be hilarious if they both stanned him hard... created a fanclub called 'our son is awesome' :D

Hoho this series looks really sweet and fluffy! Funny too! Thanks for the translations

omg why didn't she tell him bruh lol. I think the characters are decent i guess so is the story?
Don't understand the high rating though. Its like a romantic chinese manhua with manwha art.

Users who are viewing this thread