I Married the Male Lead's Dad

Woaaaahhhh lots of updates!! Thank you so much for the Asura scans for your hardwork!!! Also, I want to thank the Sawateam for their hardwork too!! Both teams have placed their best efforts in translating, so I don't mind who'll continue to work on this. Anyway, I love the story so far and it's quite enjoyable to see how the characters growth. Looking forward to the next chapters!! <3

Bruh no one is stopping sawateam. They can continue anytime BUT asura also have the right to use this website to upload their works. It shouldn't even be an issue.

I'm assuming asura changed the title of this series to I became the Hero's Stepmom. I'm no Korean translator but ANYONE with basic korean knows that 엄마 is MOM. NOT STEPMOM. Geez louise even I would make a better translator than asura if such a simple word was misTL'd. I'm surprised sawateam didn't take a jab at their TL. Sorry asura, but if you're gonna snipe can you at least make your translations accurate? I gotta say sawateam takes the cake for translation, flow, redraws and typeset. Anyone who read asura's version can't tell the difference between low quality vs. high quality.

Funny that asura doesn't seek drama but they started it all by dumping a bunch of chapters at once. Would be fine if they post ch 1 on the same day but no they had to pull the shitty snipe move. For those arguing that they started on the same day:

They knew sawa posted first but choose to stay silent until a week later. Is that not a shitty move?

They also have a history of doing this before with Just Do It and Saving the Villain Who Was Abandoned by the Female Lead

Shh, let’s all spare ourselves from drama and enjoy this series wholeheartedly. Thank you asura and sawa for giving us this opportunity to read and enjoy this series 💛💛💛

It's fine for both translation here, I got to read this by free so i would still support both. Thanks you both.

Thank you Asura for the multiple update <3 please keep the chapters coming. I really love this story <3

While I do enjoy the mass release and thank you for your work, I find some comments from the Asura team pretty rude. I joined their server to support their work only to find them calling Mangadex readers "entitled" and how they have to post on MD even though they like their site better. Also, it feels pretty sexist to say this community needs its "daily shoujo drama" when that's just not true. We come here to read scans and we want to support everyones effort. Keep focusing on delivering good content without insulting anyone else and then maybe you can claim you're drama free.

Thank you for the massive upload asura team! and thank you for translating this tooo sawateam. i dont really care who uploads what, im just happy to be reading this for free.

I really don't care who upload what or when, I'm just happy to readiny this for free
Thanks a lot for both scanlator for your hard work

I'm happy as long as there's new chappy, i need not care for who uploads them but i can't wait for new chapssss (ps: Great job!)

Asura's been acting pretty gross lately, they don't even put out the same quality of work as the scan teams they snipe from.

Asura said they didnt snipe and put evidence so I believe them, so lets stop with the blame game, no one is benefiting. On the other hand, The Fl is so hardcore fan to be willing to marry someone for her stanning. Like, if I was Hades I would be creeped xD

I'm so grateful for the wonderful updates to this comic 💜🥲🙏 every chapter heals my wounded heart

Users who are viewing this thread