I Married the Male Lead's Dad

Oww cat out of the bag! Will the duke noticed it? That Abel is the target of the affection, not him 😂

cnd

Woopsie daisy! I wonder if he'll finally figure it out? He's kinda thick headed tho...

Bruh like Asure chill, u guys updates so fast and sometimes in bulks too. Thou that's why I love you.

Anyway I wonder if he will understand her motive now

I legit thought we are near the raws but when I checked it, not sure if it's right but it turns out there's 220 chapters in total so far. So yeah 200 more ahead

Dex-chan lover
@Lolzers, that 220 chapters is the webnovel chapters not the webcomic. Nobody in their right mind would freshly pick up a series with over 200++ chapters.🙃😆😆

@brookehhaven
What you said about how ppl get needlessly worked up over multiple tl groups working on a series... My thoughts exactly.
Personally I find it distasteful when a tl group complains about "snipers" in their credits page. It doesn't look professional. I haven't seen any of that from the groups tling this series, but I only just started reading, so maybe it's just yet to come. Not that it's a big deal, I'm still super grateful for the opportunity to read... But eh... When I see that kinda thing, it makes me wanna read the other group's tl instead. Now, if we're discussing people who just copy and paste another group's work and call it their own... That's naturally a different conversation.

Aggregator gang
Guys can you recommend me manhwa or manga like this one?
Where the fml is the mother.

The jig is up. I think I might have heard the sound of his heartbreaking.
Thank you to both groups that are translating. I've read both of them and they are both really good.

OMG i can see how large the jar of vinegar he'll be drinking when he starts to realise it's for his kid hahah

My two cents on all this drama? I think they should just both tl it, and readers will read what they want. No use in being immature, since Sawa nor Asura seems like they'll drop it.

@Alcina: I think she finds her acts acceptable because she never contacted the idols, (Until she became one of their moms) only overly religiously researched the product and supported them.

Shes basically a run of the mill Simp, she donated huge amounts of money to idols and in this case, a little boy, but she didnt seem to actually WANT anything from it in return.

Though she did acknowldge that if anyone realized wht she was really like shed probbably be beheaded in town square.

Oooh this is so much fun! 😂 I pray it goes well! Come on, girl! That dad is a sweet bun underneath that narcissistic facade! 😝 How to not fall in love eith the incredibly doting dad of your beloved idol? Come on!

I'm somewhat scared of any scenes of father and son getting into conflict "for" her 😓 Can we skip any such drama and just make it tooth-rottingly sweet when it comes to everything that concerns the internal affairs of this 3 ppl family?!

Users who are viewing this thread