I May Be a Guild Receptionist, but I’ll Solo Any Boss to Clock Out on Time - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Unreliable Ally

Dex-chan lover
How the hell did Rufus believe that Alina was related to the humanoid monster when they both have different builds? He never saw her attack power besides the rumors which he didn't believe at 1st. Pretty sure Rufus is going to try to use them as a meat shield again & glad Jade is perceptive enough to get an idea of the impending backstab. Thanks for the chapter.
Both summoned their powers using a white magic circle, which Alina used to summon her hammer right in front of him in the boss room. Jade should've just told Alina what was going on. Pretty sure she'd think of something in the most straightforward manner possible. Maybe something to do with brute force from her hammer. The main issue with Jade here, in DnD terms, is he seems to be a Lawful-Good aligned character, who sticks to his word no matter what. Even when backed into a corner. I'd imagine most lawful-good characters though, would stand their ground against characters like Rufus just because giving in to his threats would violate their code. Jade's type is what my group referred to as lawful-stupid; wants to be good, doesn't have the smarts or the wisdom to deal with the problem.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
the dude that hell bent on finding the thing that almost killed him has now fell on his ass after seeing it again. the hell he want??? I thought he'll be all rage or pride shit "I'll get you this time"

Dex-chan lover
"If you don't want me to go piss off the most powerful person in history, better do as I say, which includes dumb things that result in more overtime for that most powerful person in history and end up pissing her off too."

Dex-chan lover
the flip-flop of his attitude
so are you a reckless haughty or coward?
pick one
that's kind of how it is with Pos cowards (different from normal cowards).

They are only Haughty towards the people they have dirt on or are stronger than, they also only preys on good people that wont let them die due to their own moral standings...

but yes he's a coward to literally everything else.

Dex-chan lover
If I was them I'd just pretend I could not find the boss room and let fuckboy go in on his own and die.
Frankly I would have just killed him at a convenient moment and walked out.

He's a narcissistic psycho who is actively dragging down his party in a dangerous and unknown dungeon, and we've just now learned that there's reason to suspect him of murdering a party member. His selfishness and general room temperature IQ behavior will get three good adventurers killed. It kinda boggles my mind that they didn't at least do what you suggested.

How the hell did Rufus believe that Alina was related to the humanoid monster when they both have different builds? He never saw her attack power besides the rumors which he didn't believe at 1st. Pretty sure Rufus is going to try to use them as a meat shield again & glad Jade is perceptive enough to get an idea of the impending backstab. Thanks for the chapter.

He just said that Alina is "friend" with the monster, since they use divine skill (White magic circle). And he did saw her attack power when the party find Rufus with his dead party (Chap 13)

He never actually said he knew the exact identity, just the "Executioner is a monster"

Dex-chan lover
Man I hope he just dies.

Also, who would even believe them? The guild and even silversword can just deny his claims that alina is the executioner and even smear on his name for even thinking a receptionist would spread lies like that. Them dancing in his hand makes no sense unless they want something more out of him.

Dex-chan lover
Rufus is leading the silver sword, yeah??
Can they just kick him inside & close the boss door & go back to town??

Double-page supporter
Working with someone who you can't trust won't kill you is far more suicidal than internal conflict in a party.

Just leave him to die and retreat, nobody will know...

Dex-chan lover
useless weak pieces of shits like that dude is the kind you leave behind to die at the first opportunity you get, if you dont they will without exeption be the cause of everyones death.
it's seriously frustrating how they just allow useless garbage like him to tag along and have his way however he pleases, when he rushes in first, just let him deal with the enemy all on his own while they make their way out, report his death truthfully as it is, he stupidly and arrogantly rushed in and suicided on a monster thinking himself to be far stronger then he actually is.
the level of stupid in pretty much every single character in this series is extremely frustrating.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread