I Only Love Hana - Ch. 14

Group Leader
I can see it now; Hana will tell someone else that she she saw Chang-wook confessing to a guy and a rumor will circulate around the school that he's gay. Of course Chang-wook won't tell her the truth (neither that he's not gay nor that he was practicing confessing to her) so she'll give up on him and pursue some other guy leaving Chang-wook even more depressed and dejected.

Of course, this whole situation could have been avoided if Hana had just been upfront with Chang-wook and confessed to him instead of that stupid-assed trying to act nonchalant about finding out if he was interested in her first. Ugh! This is going to be very annoying for who knows how many chapters...

@FredFriendly
Wow. I'm impressed, because I think it's actually gonna go like you just said it would. It's sad how predictable a story can get.

I have a little hope that they'll be able to work things out since this series has a good track record for its first 13 chapters, however this is also the main relationship and figuring it out so quickly is rare.

THIS IS SO FUNNY 🤣🤣🤣 but definitely hope this misunderstanding won't last for many chapters this is why communication is important guys

I don't really think it'll be dragged out for many chapters. Hana in the previous chapters solved that misunderstanding about ml's past by communicating really quickly. I'm counting on you, Hana!

Users who are viewing this thread