I Raised the Beast Well - Ch. 11

It's LOOOOVE, Phillip boy!!
Thank you so much for the update!!

I usually hate the whole "no one ever treated me this way" reason of someone falling another person. But damn Blondina was super confident and concise and ngl i'd also fall for that. Yeah she rejected any future potential between them but she was so Powerful

hopefully younger brother gets nicer :mad:
also it would be nice if the younger sister got nicer as well, but i dont know if i see that happening

"What is this feeling?"
Its the feeling of you not being the male lead so please fuck off to the side, discount Ijekiel.

She's so mature & dignified, the other kids really can't compare. Being born royal just made them spoiled brats who go picking unnecessary fights they can't even win.

It's no wonder 2nd ML fell like that but a pity we already have a best cat

I thought the young duke was a bit more conniving -- that he'd invited both sisters to see what would happen -- but apparently he's not? Would have liked to see someone at par with the MC apart from Amon.

Amon should be glad: Blondina herself just blocked his potential competitor 🤣🤣🤣

Another victim of the 'I've never been treated this way before... She is different *badump*' phenomenon? 🤭🤭

Double-page supporter
Happy New Year to the Bored Corona Kids scans team and thanks so much for the update!

i like how she seems naive and like a weak person but when she's in situations like this, she shows that she's not really weak and actually is pretty mature. mature characters are very hard to find

Users who are viewing this thread