I Reincarnated as a Faint Hearted Countess - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The Countess Wants a Divorce

Supporter
If you punch his face in enough times he'll eventually accept the divorce. Or die, then it won't be a problem anymore.

This is getting fun.
that last page is funny.. :dogkek:
the air punches at the end asfdgsfg
Divorce Punnnnnnch!!
image.png

Dex-chan lover
What can i say...
The Ram that I got attached to from the 1st chapter is effectively dead the moment the 2nd chapter hits.
This is now an entirely different character who just so happened to know a bit of Ram's memories, so the clap backs don't even feel earned or cathartic.
First chapter was a great setup for what's to come and I wanted it to hook me, but it just isn't satisfying so far.
That's understandable. When the pre-reincarnation Ram is so powerful she became a legend, it is inevitable that the dull Ram in chapter 1 will be overwritten. It's like a dictator being reincarnated into a bullied person, there's no way that dictator will just stand around after he recovered his memory.

Contributor
The ML is currently just a template omoshiroi prince.
I'd rather have more wholesome parent-child scenes than that really.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This is now giving off vibes of Stockholming the FL into liking the ML ~_~

Dex-chan lover
I love that final panel. Her punching with that silly expression on her face. But now he thinks he has to protect her. Rather than protecting the count from her wrath.

I gotta be honest, this is pretty bad in many ways... Damn....

The idea is interesting, but the execution is either rushed or just bad, and the setting is either infodumped or not explained properly... Her beating the servants was funny though, but even that was kinda underwhelming lol

It has the moments it shines, but right now I'd leave this at 4/10. I hope it gets better...

The art is very pretty though o3o

Dex-chan lover
She badmouths him and starts talking about how she'll beat him. So naturally, he is right behind them.

Double-page supporter
thanks for the chapter!
always wanted to see more of this series

Dex-chan lover
I don't think I enjoyed seeing her complete 180 in attitude. I know it was already in the description that she's reincarnated but I feel the execution wasn't the best. I'll still definitely keep reading though

Dex-chan lover
Author could've led this into a better direction by making the Main heroine beat up her husband and make more guilt tripping scene instead of spamming "Oh I bet he just didn't know", bitch he doesn't even care and only took an interest when she became powerful, fuck this is irritating. Gonna drop this shit

Users who are viewing this thread