I Reincarnated as a White Pig Noble's Daughter from a Shoujo Manga - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

what happened between getting hit in the face and her teaching kids? there could have been a few more pages in between

Dex-chan lover
He's in the bath... why is he wearing a shirt??? Bleh.

@SpoonyGato - The way I read it was her way of making of "getting along with the kids". Which honestly doesn't sound kinda weak. I mean she's kid and they're kids. Logically the way to gain a spot is by playing with them - perhaps with additional work doing/providing something to be allowed into the group.

But the sudden transition to teaching the kids to read is jarring. Maybe it's her way to offer something of value, but our general understanding of kids don't automatically recognize any value with the offer of reading (and the story did not establish something like the conditions of this world would mean kids would find literacy cool). Either there's some pages missing or this chapter is not one of the better examples in the execution of good storytelling. Still rooting for her tho.

Aggregator gang
Wait, she weighs 80kg? Is there a black hole at the center of her body?

Dex-chan lover
How kind, after getting hit in the face she's just went and teach those kids that just hit her in the face and makes fun of her.
Was expecting more of an angry reaction or so but no.

Dex-chan lover
This soap is the soap that shall send ripples through all of history! BEHOLD AND TREMBLE BEFORE THESE SUDS!

Dex-chan lover
@otong777
IIRC not until another 2 years passed in the story/she reach 14 yo. So basically until this current arc/volume is done

Group Leader
Please Westernize your characters names, it's the only thing about the translation I have an issue with, everything else is fantastic.

This situation doesn't make sense though, because soap was already well-known by the middle ages let alone what appears to potentially even be early renaissance. Especially for a noble family.

Dex-chan lover
@Aereus Ancient Egyptians already used it and in the Roman Empire it was very well-known. By the Middle Ages it was known everywhere (though whether it was made and used is another matter since lots of people lived so miserable lives that soap would be a small worry compared to just staying alive till the next day). Well, everybody knew it but the Japanese, apparently.

Dex-chan lover
After a few days shouldn't her weight already have fallen some since she is so over it?

Edit: I was wrong and just understood what was happening later... at least as she grows up if her weight stays the same she will become a little slim.

Dex-chan lover
It has been several months already, and still no sign of weight loss (80 kg). It must be a curse.

Users who are viewing this thread