I Reincarnated as the Little Sister of a Death Game Manga's Murder Mastermind and Failed - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
The artist for this is absolutely killing it with the art and paneling for this story.
It's just very enjoyable to read.

On another note, the last few pages of the last chapter could not have been more important now. It's a funny gag, but the exact moment she starts to give in, all the good things that happened here in this chapter wouldn't be possible at all, and will more than likely also be the moment that will lead her to die.
Killing intrusive thoughts by interjection! Imouto sliding in Ace Attorney style~

Great chapter as always. Love watching this guy writhe in his own psychological torment

I just binged all the chapters and regret it!! This is toooo good 😫! I love the complex characters, loving the build-up, the art and just everything! chef's kiss

Thank you so much Scans group for working of this art piece! 🫰

Dex-chan lover
If this were an elimination game. Our MC would be on the pacifist route. Good for him! Still has a bit of crazy to work out though.

Dex-chan lover
He is slowly becoming a better person (?). At least in his own twisted way.
I wouldn't say a better person, I think the best description of what the author tries to do is the afterword after volume 1. The brother is a sociopath and that won't change its just that his methods are now less extreme.

Dex-chan lover
That's one way to get rid of a "flag" I suppose.

Thank you for the translations as always!

Users who are viewing this thread