I Shall Master This Family - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Just wanted to say big thank you to the scan group, you are the best! So many updates. <3

I really like the main character here, Tia is bright, has the power to take her revenge, but she still thinks mainly about the future of her family. Dad is also sooo cute. :D

jyc

her father's so wholesome 😌 he isnt some tyrant emperor with bloodthirst lmao it's quit refreshing

Kyaaa Tia is so cute. Her relationship with her dad is so nice
@jyc ikr! Lmao just a normal doting father is soooo nice man

I would be disappointed to even have such an ugly son. Can't do work, is whiny, wastes money, and looks like a rat. Poor grandfather. Not to mention his grandson unfortunately followed in his footsteps too. And then there is Tia and her adorable dad to heal my eyes.😍

OMGGGGGGG. Really, Tia's daddy is so cute and handsome. HUHOW. Don't let daddy die~

omg this is sooooo cuuuuuttteee!!😍
I hope nothing happens to her father.

dad is so cute!!! 😊🥰💕 ive only known him for half a day but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself

I am OBSESSED with this story, she’s so cool and intelligent, I can’t wait to see what happens next!!! Thank you for the maas translation ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you for the translation!!

I am in love with their interactions! Especially the father as Tia. They're so cute!

heya scanlators I see that the raws have reached up to chapter 20 are you planning on doing a mass release or are you going to wait and drop chapters slowly but consistently? btw I love your translations and am an avid reader of yours so whatever you do I will read yours and only yours.

Users who are viewing this thread