I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Work and the Junior

Aggregator gang
i'll slit yer throat ye fecking b*tch wtf u rejected what are u expecting?

Dex-chan lover
Oh this bitch
I knew she wanted him to simp for her
Redflags Kings, never allow a woman to make you her simp

Love how everyone's like 'This thot, bitch. gtfo'

While it does look great in fiction, relationships at work never really end well most of the time. Even worse if you're a male mentor, especially with the MeToo dumpster fire going on. It doesn't even matter if you never even involved yourself, or saw the red flags soon enough to refuse her advances. Just one word or tweet could end your career, just because you rejected her or simply cause she feels like it.

I'm surprised that in the last few pages everyone's brain just synchronized to say: Bitch get the fuk outta here
It truly is poetic.

IXM

omg u rejected him and ur mad about him hanging out with another girl? gtfo hoe

My brain was modified to say bitch if I saw a bitch. Get the fuck outta here you motherfucking bitch.

Talking about the last 2 pages. Is she gonna be like one of those girl that want a guy following them like a dog?

I don't fucking get you fucking BITCH! First, you reject him and now you're angry? What do you need him to follow you like a dog?! I fucking hate characters like these in a manga. It makes the story entertaining, but it makes me hate them.

Users who are viewing this thread