I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Barbecue and the Crush

Damn, those melons keep pulling my eyes.

I still don't get what's her deal is? He stills like her (kinda foolish yet admirable since he's sincere) but she took him to dinner to confirm if he's in a relationship? Is she one of those women that tests guys, like a shit test?

Fed-Kun's army
A big salute to that coworker who got rejected 5 times by his wife prior to their marriage. I do not understand what was going on with mc and gatou during their barbeque dinner she rejected him with "i have a boyfriend" and now she is all jealous? it could be that she couldn't accept his straightforward invite to have sex on their first date but they didn't talk about that at all and instead talked about mc getting close to other girl and even the guy didn't ask her why she is now asking him all this when she clearly rejected him.

Dex-chan lover
To everyone calling Gatou a thot, to be fair the MC literally said he likes Gotou for her breasts. A bit naive to hang on to a "love" for five years over tits. I say that jokingly but let's be honest, it's pretty freakin weak to take 5 years to make a move at all so I have to wonder what the basis for his feelings even are. As far as I'm concerned they're both idiots.

Gotou is not my type at all I wouldn't date her but so far the only reason she's a thot is that total dick move in chapter 1. The jelly moments are actually extremely common and I don't blame her for it, since people often base their self-esteem on how they're seen by others. That includes who and for how long they are admired by others...even after being rejected. I assume it has only been a week or two at max. The "moving on" window of time kind of depends from person to person with but it's usually at least a month. That's why she's irritated. Not that I empathize, I simply understand.

I really like Mishima-san as a candidate but I hate her as a coworker. lol She needs to get her act together and stop making MC's job (literally) harder.

Dex-chan lover
"I'd be peeved if a guy who told me he liked me just got stolen by some other girl?"

BITCH! Bitch. What do you think just happened to him? He just said "I have only been thinking of you for FIVE YEARS." (Half a decade is a pretty fucking long time.) AND THEN you told him YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND. A. BOYFRIEND. WHAT YOU JUST GOT MADE ABOUT. IS. EXACTLY. THE. SAME. FUCKING. THING. HE. JUST. WANT. THROUGH. Hypocrisy they name is Gotou.

Hopefully MC doesn't start falling for this harlot "highschooler". Then again other girls seem like they're harlots too. He deserves better than this.

Dex-chan lover
Rejection is just the beginning? The fuck is that supposed to mean?? You get rejected, then you move on. Don't encourage him to stay hung up on the kind of woman that gets jealous because she thought a man that she rejected moved on. And Gotou. BITCH. Fuck off with your nonsense. YOU ALREADY REJECTED HIM. Don't play these dumbass mind games.

i mean rejection and trying again is one thing but gotou you have a damn man already ain't he enough!?

I totally get what the friend was coming from but this is different.

Fed-Kun's army
"The rejection is just the beginning"? Fuck no. The difference is the damn woman has a man, boyfriend even. MC got rejected cause the damn woman has boyfriend. You got rejected, you moved on. That's playing foul. Fuck no. Fucking hell no.

Gotou reminds me of Akane from Scum's wish for some reason. They have a different way of dealing with things but both have the same motive, i think...

Double-page supporter
I'm really hating this Gotou whore. She went on a date with him, then rejected him at the end saying she has a boyfriend. As if that's not bad enough, she starts to get hyper jealous and possessive of the guy even though she rejected him and she apparently has a boyfriend. She continues to play games with him, and somehow tries guilt trip him by saying that she didn't expect him to be "insincere" about his confession. Like what the fuck is any of it her concern who he decides to be with and date if she played him and rejected him? MC needs to grow a fucking spine and just cut her off cleanly and not look back.

Boys, please learn to take a "No" for an answer. Chasing and trying to extract a confession 6 times is really an asshole move. Once, maybe twice, but please, stop after that. It's not healthy and will just lead to frustration.

Supporter
It's not... unusual for someone to be anxious if the person who they rejected goes after another girl right away. It's inevitable to compare yourself and wonder if there interest in you was not worth much.
I don't have a problem with that, you can't exactly blame someone for those feelings. Humans are messy.
Taking action on those feelings and acting possessive when you haven't entered that mutual agreement, now that's wrong.

Fed-Kun's army
@breizh facts. People have different tastes, but once it crosses a certain size its kinda hard to even keep watching the anime.

Users who are viewing this thread