I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Cosmetics and Holiday

Dex-chan lover
About two weeks worth of Gifu:

JCz9P9m.jpg

Wait a second what kind of manager gives one day notice before sending one of his employee to a two week business trip?

Double-page supporter
that coworker spitting facts tho. I used to have a crush on this girl because she had huge tits but after a while I just found out she's super hard to get along with so all the feelings just dissipated. looking back I probably didn't like her at all I just liked her tits. thats shallow but you grow up and you learn.

@Reeso mine xd tho not 2 weeks but still they are so dumb and shit they leave everything last minute...including finding a place to stay ive had many times where my colleagues will already be near the destination or at it and the boss is like 'oh btw they dont have a place to stay find them somewhere to sleep at' xd

I really hope their relationship remains strictly platonic in the future, but considering the foreshadowing the friend gave him that's probably not gonna happen.

i believe in our mc. he's seems like he wouldn't anything weird w her even if started liking her which regardless i hope wont happen.

Dex-chan lover
Sayu is basically being kept as a pet at this point.
It is more than a little disturbing.

Who the hell sends their employees on multi-week long business trip without advanced warning?!
Japanese black company bosses, apparently.
I mean if my boss tried that on me I'd just straight up reject the notion, but sometimes I get the feeling Japanese office workers don't even have the right to do that.

Users who are viewing this thread