I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Cosmetics and Holiday

Dex-chan lover
@matlai17 Perhaps it's a sudden business opportunity or perhaps another person was supposed to go initially, but got sick, requiring a substitute. Certainly it would be annoying, but business is business.

Double-page supporter
Seems like a lose no matter what. Gotou is manipulative. Saya is conniving. Mishima is lazy. While Mishima being lazy wouldn't generally be a bad thing, the problem is she's lazy in a manner that makes his job harder. If you are going to be lazy, then do it in a way that doesn't affect your co-workers negatively.

Mzu

That's a lot of money for a runaway cute high school girl you randomly met on the street.

But I can see it as a long term investment.

Risky one, but quite profitable.

That is a lot of money to be spending on a person you barely know, who should be staying temporarily... Don't they have secondhand Nokia 3310s in Japan?

Im curious about this girl back story. Abusive parents? Something similar to this story except, both main characters are wanted person..forgot the name.

Dex-chan lover
@Jopari

If it makes you feel better, think of her as a temporary live-in maid while she's staying there

Dex-chan lover
@Jopari

He's not even paying her any salary for her work, other than if you count housing subsidies as taking up most of it, food costs taking up another large part and the rest being of random things he thinks she needs.

Essentially, the money he could've used to pay a maid for similar work, is all instantly returned to him as the cost for renting the space in his apartment and the increased food he has to buy.

Dex-chan lover
love that 'lusting and loving someone is a different concept'. agree 200%

Double-page supporter
I mean ehrm... what could go wrong if shes alone for 2 weeks :)

press x to doubt

Fed-Kun's army
i can see the ending.
MC is confusing his lust with love when it comes to big boobed onee-chan. lets go back to ch 1 he invited gatou san to his place on his first date clearly implying he wanted to envelop himself in those I cup breasts, so he clearly lust after her and thinks thats the love for him but when it comes for sayu he doesn't lust after her and only shows his care towards that girl. hashimoto was spot on with his observation of MC and clearly pointed that out to him. in future volume mc is gonna realise he loves sayuu and that will be the ending.

Dex-chan lover
>Motherfucker uses a MAC.

So we know he has shit tastes in electronics then

Dex-chan lover
my headcannon is that his co-worker/friend is nariyuki in the future who has married one of his girls

Fed-Kun's army
Giving room and board and perhaps some basic necessities like clothing and a bed is one thing, but makeup, perfume, and a phone... I would honestly feel bad receiving stuff like that from a stranger.

Users who are viewing this thread