I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Cosmetics and Holiday

Fed-Kun's army
@drazzoverlord
Nah, smartphone price is a bit difference in Japan. There's a reason why iPhone is having >70% market share in Japan.

Double-page supporter
uhm I never said anything about a hiatus, I was just unsatisfied with the cliffhanger
don't confuse me guys

Fken hell 1 month for this short chapter... come on japan why you so this to us...

Dex-chan lover
@anitokyo

Well cuz what his friend said is totally correct, he doesn’t need to lust over Sayu in orde to fall in love with her. They’re spending lots of time together (since they live together lol) and he warms up to her

Damn dude he bought an iphone for her but still using a shitty phone for himself

Contributor
I want more chapters like this one, and less with I-Cup.
Sayu mudt be protected.

Too bad we will probably have ton of drama later.

He has a smart friend and hopefully he takes his advice and doesn't fall for a high schooler.

Hashimoto's early warning is really demanded. Beyond this point, even if Yoshida still said he don't have interest in fall in love with JK, all of the attention he spent to Sayu, could bring him to break the base he planted from the start.

And send your worker for a 2 weeks bussiness trip in a sudden, is absurd 😂

Group Leader
I flame this chapter hard in the spoiler. You have been warned.

Nothing cute or wholesome about this chapter at all. It's just a dude blowing all his savings on a girl. "Don't worry about me. Just smile and be cute for me... You better smile because I just bought you all this stuff!!" This entire chapter was pathetic. Author screwed it up so hard. You're supposed to endear us to her and make us really want her to have nice things THEN give it to her. It's the exact same ploy as chapter 2 except the author didn't show her going above and beyond here. He just had the MC do it. Falls extremely flat for me.

God, why is no one else mad about this? There's a difference between fluffy and delusional. How's this supposed to end? She falls for him because he was so "nice" and lives happily ever after as his young house wife? Lmao.

Seriously though, this comments section is way too quiet after that horrendous chapter.

I’ll say it, I like MC x JK pairing and when she becomes legal they should fall in love and hold hands

Users who are viewing this thread