I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Cosmetics and Holiday

Dex-chan lover
@dotawolfbrother
Are you illiterate? He buys her a phone for convenience, and some cheap perfume, then explicitly tells her to stop fake-smiling and just be herself.

Dex-chan lover
I want mc x kouhai ending where they take in the jk as a daughter. that seems like the only morally sound ending in sight as of right now.

Group Leader
@GoblinGuy kk. I will elaborate.
p14 MC takes her out on a date and buys her more stuff. It's enough for him to complain that the bags are heavy. Getting the phone for "convenience" implies she's not leaving? It's a smartphone too. A cheapo flip-phone would have worked just as well for the purpose of he occasional "I'll be home late call". The dude's hardcore pampering her.

And yes, telling someone "Just be yourself." totally works. All the time. Definitely works for a girl whose been surviving by reading the guy's she's living with to make sure they let her stick around. You do see how she immediately interpreted it as "I'll make him feel great that I'm here." Notice how the focus is on him and not herself. He's burdened her with gifts when she has no way of reciprocating except by smiling for him.

Dex-chan lover
I know there is no reason for suspicion now but I would be more preocupied on letting a strange alone in my house for two week just to come back to an empity home.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
I smell that he gonna bring da jk to da trip!
omg!

He was begging for that. I don't think she should come along though. Too many problems waiting there after their date shopping spree. They need to spend time apart. Even though it will leave him open for his boss to chime in.

wow he trusts her a lot, buying her a smartphone and stuff. She could leave at anytime actually, she's still a jk and maybe still goes to school, she can't stay there for a long time. But I guess she's not a stranger anymore after living together for a couple of days and she probably helps a lot in house chores and cooking

Double-page supporter
can someone give me spoiler about romance development?
who's the mc gonna end up with?

Contributor
@onionskins

who's the mc gonna end up with?

Do you REALLY need spoilers for this ? I mean, it's quite obvious since the beginning.

Also, the novel is not finished, so no one will be able to give a definitive answer, even if like i said, it's extremely obvious.

Double-page supporter
@Siquall nah fam, i just want to know is this gonna end up father-daughter relationship or romantic relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread