I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Cosmetics and Holiday

Glasses-kun's advice was surprisingly good here! There's a difference between lust and love. Especially compared to the "keep going and going at confessing until they accept your confession - I did it six times" crap that he told us last chapter.

I love JK-san. If any of you attack her for any reason (even the lack of "purity" you folks seem to see as a requirement), I will fight you.

Double-page supporter
I honestly dont understand what's going on. What's the end game? What's his goal? What's his motivation? I mean, the story doesnt make any sense. Dude's spending money on a underage runaway girl instead of calling the police.
I know logic isnt the forte in this kind of manga. But his relation with his superior makes no sense, his motivation here makes no sense and the situation the girl is in right now doesnt seem to be evolving quite soon unless an outsider intervenes. Which, again, makes the story completly unnatural.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translation.

I dont care how many chapters it takes but im willing to wait until shes an adult. Then this ship can properly set sail.

Im seeing alot of sugar coming from this ship and Im loving it. Like it when a manga brings a smile to my face.

Fed-Kun's army
Yall take manga too seriously. It doesnt have to make sense or be logical. This isnt real life. And thats whats great about it. Dont think too hard about and if you do just chalk it up to manga logic. Manga will be a lot more enjoyable if you do.

I don't get it you guys. What motivation? What logic? What reason? It's just so clear that he's a nice guy. If he refused letting her stay, she'd get taken advantage of of other men again. Also he wants to fix her line of thinking right? To make her more mature. That's the main point of their relationship. There may be legal issues in not taking her to the police but imagine this. He takes her to the police. She feels betrayed by him. She runs away again. Same cycle. Only now she can't trust him again, the one person who showed real care for her. Im not saying he's right. But I'm saying he's doing the right thing for her. So stop downplaying his efforts.

@Loderno idk where tf you heard teacher student being okay from but nah they both wrong but it’s a manga so no one cares (or at least they shouldn’t)

IM HERE TO complain about the bow headband that Sayu is wearing in page 6, THAT HEADBAND is meant to hold the hair back and out of her face so she can wash/apply makeup. Dumb artist.

Dex-chan lover
@NubPlayz Agreed. Romance it may be, but with the typical drama, and 3rd person, and jealousy and stuff. Not quite fluffy or wholesome, no...

Users who are viewing this thread