I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Movie and Fate

i like how mc start realizing that he already think Sayu as someone that has to be in his home

@Ingway i mean...to be fair, he thought boss had a thing for him and went for her just to be rejected 😐

@Holmes15 well, the thing about love is that you dont "choose" which person would be easiest or most convenient for you :D

Power Uploader
Ohhhhhh maaaaaaaan! why?????? Just why is this a monthly manga and not a weekly one??? (Although I would like if it was a daily manga but, thats not possible I guess)

n_b

>kouhai made to lose
Why do they keep doing this, fuck you, fuck this and fuck everything

Best manga ever.. Sayu plsssssssssss dont fucking gooooooooooooooooooooooo FUCK FUCK MAN FUCLK

Double-page supporter
I bet this is going to be some misunderstanding lying deep in the plot. Hidden in plain sight.

Page 28 truck-Kun~ next to the mc, which is where he met Sayu, It appears truck kun~ is observing the animal in its natural habitat

Aggregator gang
Yoshida my son, you are a man now, you must choose a girl to be a wife, will you pick:

Bitch old hag that wants you as a beta orbiter
Used goods JK infested with STDs
Or
Cute and hardworking kouhai who tries her best

when you are b*tch and s*x with many people to stay at their home and now you feel "am a good girls , and maybe he will falling love with me?" please look at mishima ,at least she have a job,she legal, and maybe she don't leave her home and s*x with many people to stay at their home ,she love yoshida too, well ,every one know author want .but,for me i will chose mishima (in real live).WELL, we in this manga so just not reality and happy when yoshida choose sayu

Since chapter 7's thread is locked, for some reason, I'll post what I think of here:

I like the possibility of her becoming the 'daughter' of MC and the kouhai.

Dex-chan lover
I'm getting gay best friend vibes from Endou...Which I wouldn't be totally against tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread