I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 11 Ch. 51

Dex-chan lover
Page 13 has a double text in the lower frames. =/ With only "happier off" and "better off" as difference.

MD@Home
Where did you see random fonts?
Speech bubbles: Pulpfiction
Narrations: CCMeanwhile
Borderless Texts: Soapy hands
SFX: closest to the original
These are designated fonts and I checked the typesetter used these perfectly. Yes, the sfx has diff fonts in diff places to get along with the storytelling. And it's good to use variety of fonts in case of sfx.
Page 24, lower right (black) panel. Thanks for the link, I'll join your Discord server when I get home.

Dex-chan lover
Coworker is not a friend of sayu, shes a manipulating schemer. Her only true friend is the gyaru, best girl.

Dex-chan lover
ah yes that is the moral of the story
at the end of the day, we all know this is what's most important:
making sure women always feel good about their wrong decisions

• Funny
Reactions: G-P
cause we are ahead of volume release. The raws are collected from shonen ace magazine. we had to buy those.
i can understand "buying for quality" when it's about tank volumes cuz "free" ver almost always come watermarked or low res,
but you don't need to buy those magazine raws, they are "free" to download =\
or is this just an excuse to drive traffic to another small (probably ad infested) unnecessary site...
well, who cares

Group Leader
i can understand "buying for quality" when it's about tank volumes cuz "free" ver almost always come watermarked or low res,
but you don't need to buy those magazine raws, they are "free" to download =\
or is this just an excuse to drive traffic to another small (probably ad infested) unnecessary site...
well, who cares
Then can you get me ch 56 for free? I asked rawkuma admin for it but they dont have it I think it's already published in Monthly Shonen Ace. If we start working on a chapter after it is uploaded in rawkuma and other free sites,it'll be too late to publish. We already got halfway done upto ch 55.

Also for your information I want you know that our site is https://omuricescans.online and there isn't an won't be a single ad on the site, that I can assure. We do scan cause we love it, it's not for making profit

Then can you get me ch 56 for free? I asked rawkuma admin for it but they dont have it I think it's already published in Monthly Shonen Ace. If we start working on a chapter after it is uploaded in rawkuma and other free sites,it'll be too late to publish. We already got halfway done upto ch 55.

Also for your information I want you know that our site is https://omuricescans.online and there isn't an won't be a single ad on the site, that I can assure. We do scan cause we love it, it's not for making profit
can confirm. checked out the site, read the chapter and saw no ads with no problem

Dex-chan lover
I'm liking this. I'm hoping his relationship with Sayu really keeps being a parent-daughter one

Dex-chan lover
Wait, did she say the famous-roundabout Soseki Natsume way of saying "I like you", at the end?

Users who are viewing this thread