I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

"You don't have the balls to do anything to her anyways"
Lmao spot on. Kouhai is best girl confirmed yet again.

Dex-chan lover
Great, your job is to go to school and finish your education. Go do it.

I'm joking off course, she can get some part time job or something else but it could also means that this is her getting ready to move on.

I see a lot of people talking about how kouhai let him off the hook too easy but I really don't see why he was even explaining himself to her there. It's none of her bussiness who he let in his house or not.

Dex-chan lover
something something she gets a job something something one of her previous hosts spots her something something she gets blackmailed something something MC has to save her

mark my fuckin words fams

It's not the fact that shes not a virgin"used goods"that's the problem . It's the fact that she sold her BODY multiple times to multiple dudes to get a place to stay or just for money. Physically repulses me. That lack of self worth is one of the worst personality traits. Especially adding in that shes obviously having a hard time coming to terms with what's shes done herself. That's the problem. Her selling her body has obviously lead to her lack of self-worth and self-loathing. I honestly don't want the mc to end up with her at all. I would hope he just "fixes" her insecurities and keeps her at little sister length away from him. Cause honestly it's way to much bullshit that comes with a chick like that. But I also dont really like his other 2 potential love intrest either. Hopefully a 4th girl appears and is better than all 3 of the women weve seen so far.

you can find job at "red light district" (go back to be a bitch as you was ,that still a wonderful job for you)

Yay, she is finally starting to come into her own. I'm here for a proper story of character development, not some smut fest.

@cheekibreeki this is 1000% gonna happen. Or at least a situation where the mc has to confront one of her former host. Then that former host is gonna call her a whore and make fun of the mc for being a cuck and being with her. Then the mc is gonna defend her honor , maybe get in a fight probably get his ass kicked and blah blah blah blah. All these type of manga have the same plot points . Just a lack originality.

I really dont know why people have conclusion sayu want to sell her body when she want job ?
With her skill in cleaning, cooking she atleast can work in some restoran, cleaning service etc, some normal job right ?

Contributor
@Tsukasa_iLy

I honestly don't want the mc to end up with her at all.
I have bad news for you then.
I mean, can you really expect another end couple ? Especially when you get a HUGE HINT like the one we get in this chapter ?

If you want another couple, you can stop reading, the others girls are just here for drama.

Anyways : I guess this chapter comment will be locked fast again :/

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator

This thread will be watched closely. After this warning post, if I see anyone posting anything that violates 5.1, Be Civil and its corollaries, it's a 4 day comment ban.

Dex-chan lover
@wanko_wanko
forget that, she could even be the manager by fucking the manager's boss, and in 3 years she could fuck her way into becoming the prime minister Lmao

Dex-chan lover
I hope Sayu gets some work, and after a few dramas and setbacks, allows herself to go back to school and graduate. Either there we see further development where she gets together with him, or she moves out and thanks him for all the love and support that she received. Broken hearted he is a picked up by his kouhei and they romance blossoms.

mangadex commenters are something else lmao.
fucking incels who'll never feel the touch of a woman besides their mother. go cry about women somewhere else.

Mod Edit: This includes posts that do nothing to discuss the chapter and contain nothing but insults.​

I wonder if she could claim independence, then balance work and high school (but her implicit dark past might have something to do with that not being a possibility).

Users who are viewing this thread